University of Westminster- September 2018

Watch
AlizehA
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hello there,

If you are planning to start your course at Westminster this year and you wish to get to know other people who'll be joining you at uni in September, then do let me know so I can add you on to a chat with fellow students.

P.s. Good Luck for your exams guys. You'll smash it!!!

Warm regards,
Ali...zéh
Puddles the Monkey
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that some others sstarting this year see this and gets back to you
Hartfa13okoro
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by AlizehA)
Hello there,

If you are planning to start your course at Westminster this year and you wish to get to know other people who'll be joining you at uni in September, then do let me know so I can add you on to a chat with fellow students.

Warm regards,
Ali...zéh
Hey I'll be studying computer engineering there in September
Zulaikhah18
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hey guys,

I'm Zulaikhah. I'll be starting my Construction Management undergrad degree at Westminster this September.
AlizehA
Rep:
?
(Original post by Hartfa13okoro)
Hey I'll be studying computer engineering there in September
Hey, hope you're doing well There is a WhatsApp group chat where I have added people who are likely to go to Westminster in September. If you'd like to be in it then do DM me your phone number. Spread the word!!!
AlizehA
Rep:
?
(Original post by Zulaikhah18)
Hey guys,

I'm Zulaikhah. I'll be starting my Construction Management undergrad degree at Westminster this September.
Hey Zulaikhah, hope you're doing well There is a WhatsApp group chat where I have added people who are likely to go to Westminster in September. If you'd like to be in it then do DM me your phone number. Spread the word!!!
Forrestfather
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hello there,

Warm regards,
Ali...zéh
Hey folks,

I'm Azuolas from the US. I'll be starting this September at Westminster studying Architecture. I have a pile of questions and just found this app so hopefully you guys can help.
AlizehA
Rep:
?
Hey Azuolas, hope you're doing well. There is a WhatsApp group chat where I have added people who are likely to go to Westminster in September. If you'd like to be in it then DM me your phone number. Peace!
Rayanmahmoud3
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi, I'll be starting Msc biomedical sciences in September!
ducking.ugly
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hey I'm starting English Language and Literature in September. I'll message you my number and hopefully the chat is still around!
username4187898
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hey I'll be studying Business Intelligence
tiacharm27
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi Ali, I'm Tia. I'll be starting Westminster this September and would like to be added to the chat if you don't mind. Thank you tons!
username4187242
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hello, i’ll Be starting in September 2018 too
AlizehA
Rep:
?
Hey... send me your number I'll add you to the group chat
Teegan2323
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
hey I'll be starting too, for criminology!
clesplulier
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hey ! I'll be starting Politics and International relations. Is the group chat on here or on Whatsapp or something ?
Mahbub Ahmed
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hello,

I am Mahbub Ahmed from Bangladesh, currently studying for my AS-level exams due May 2019.I will get my results by mid-August 2019. Also I am planning to sit for my A2 -level exams in May 2020, the results of which I’ll be receiving by mid-August 2020. I came across University of Westminster by aids of social media and became very interested to join here for my undergraduate degree.

I will be very glad if you can suggest me the optimum time to send my application for an undergraduate course in Business Economics.

Thanks in advance

Mahbub Ahmed
kuba2020
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I am doing Biomed from September 2018!
Mahbub Ahmed
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Anyone got the Full International scholarship?
sscoobss
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hello there,

Warm regards,
Ali...zéh
Hey, I'm Abby and I'll be studying Television Production there this September.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (17)
16.35%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (31)
29.81%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (10)
9.62%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (11)
10.58%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (5)
4.81%
I think it's an unfair expectation (28)
26.92%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
1.92%

Watched Threads