The Student Room Group

Apology Letter to bully

Hi Everyone,
I've been bullied by a teacher at my school for around 2 years. There was an incident though recently where I may have said something I shouldn't have to her.

In the end, I've been made to write a letter of apology to this teacher.

What should I write?
Bulllied by a teacher? No matter what you say that's illegal so please report it. No letter.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Hi Everyone,
I've been bullied by a teacher at my school for around 2 years. There was an incident though recently where I may have said something I shouldn't have to her.

In the end, I've been made to write a letter of apology to this teacher.

What should I write?

Nuh uh - don't do it. Speak to a teacher you trust about your side of the story. I know it's rare that schools ever listen to the pupils side of a story on things - my mate unfortunately only got heard when he took it to court through a teacher he trusted.... That's illegal, to force you to do that, when you're the one being bullied. As well, you clearly wouldn't have said something you didn't mean to any other teacher, so CLEARLY there must have been something provoking you (her) which they just don't see.

Please speak to Childline or another organisation if there is no one at school you can speak to. Their instant messaging service is great for offering advice around these things, and it will get sorted without them having to interfere directly (unless they feel you would be at serious harm otherwise) :smile:
www.childline.org.uk
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 3
Write in the letter about all the instances your teacher bullied you.
Original post by Simbess
Nuh uh - don't do it. Speak to a teacher you trust about your side of the story. I know it's rare that schools ever listen to the pupils side of a story on things - my mate unfortunately only got heard when he took it to court through a teacher he trusted.... That's illegal, to force you to do that, when you're the one being bullied. As well, you clearly wouldn't have said something you didn't mean to any other teacher, so CLEARLY there must have been something provoking you (her) which they just don't see.

Please speak to Childline or another organisation if there is no one at school you can speak to. It will get sorted :smile:
childline.org.uk

word
0800 1111 childline a person one call away to help

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending