Turn on thread page Beta

SO EMBARRASSED/SCARED - Caught in prank??? watch

I was walking around the shopping centre with my gf, and basically a girl slid over in front of us slowly, what was noticeable was her large a*s I naturally glanced at it but above it was a camera like object clipped to her gym panties, she turned around and winked! I'm soo scared this is one of those Youtube pranks, I don't want to be put on public domain like that! What do you guys think, I'm considering emailing the shopping centre management if there was any setups there that day?

ReputationRep:
    It is illegal if they don’t have your consent
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Rip
    Another one of us falls

(Original post by SuperHuman98)
    It is illegal if they don’t have your consent
    I'm aware but having watched a dozen of those pranks, everyone is caught unaware I can't imagine them asking for confirmation! I just hope this isn't one of them

ReputationRep:
    thats just peak

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm aware but having watched a dozen of those pranks, everyone is caught unaware I can't imagine them asking for confirmation! I just hope this isn't one of them
    Firstly, you are scared of something that you aren't even sure of, and I remember reading something like 99% of the time, your fear is only in your mind and never actually going to happen.
    If it is as you say:
    People will watch it, have a giggle, and then forget about it.
    I have watched so many prank videos and remember no one but the person pulling them.

Even if it did happen, there is nothing you can really do about it now, so you should just get on with life

(Original post by soIiIoquy)
    thats just peak
    Ik what do I do?

Firstly, you are scared of something that you aren't even sure of, and I remember reading something like 99% of the time, your fear is only in your mind and never actually going to happen.
    If it is as you say:
    People will watch it, have a giggle, and then forget about it.
    I have watched so many prank videos and remember no one but the person pulling them.

Even if it did happen, there is nothing you can really do about it now, so you should just get on with life
    Thanks yh, it’s not so much about people’s reactions since my girlfriend said clearly she couldn’t care less. It’s just I’ve always been insecure, camera shy to the point I’m considering therapy!

ReputationRep:
    You could email them if it makes you feel better but there isn't much you can do unfortunately. If it ends up on YouTube and you aren't happy with it you could always flag it but they probably won't be able to do anything.

As someone above me said, people will watch it, laugh, and forget. I know from personal experience I never remember or judge the innocent people in these pranks.

ReputationRep:
    A camera clipped onto her gym panties...LMAO

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by independentx)
    You could email them if it makes you feel better but there isn't much you can do unfortunately. If it ends up on YouTube and you aren't happy with it you could always flag it but they probably won't be able to do anything.

As someone above me said, people will watch it, laugh, and forget. I know from personal experience I never remember or judge the innocent people in these pranks.
    Exactly

(Original post by independentx)

Thank you I’m moving on

(Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    A camera clipped onto her gym panties...LMAO
    ? It was literally that

ReputationRep:
    Thank you I’m moving on
    That's the best thing to do. Move on.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 26, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.