Turn on thread page Beta

I need some advice in understanding guys!

I am 17 and basically there is this 19 year old boy that works with me and I've caught feelings for him. However, in February we had his leaving drinks as he went travelling for 4 months. I was an absolute mess when he went. Basically uncontrollable in simpler terms... but we was hugging for an hour max (no excuse or exaggeration either) AN HOUR! He was also kissing me on the head and
    his words to me were "you're amazing and beautiful". But he also said something else which I thought he said but nothing else rhymes with this, and no one else was around so he couldn't of been talking to nobody else either. But I thought he said "you're the one". Don't get me wrong I could've heard it wrongly. My question is but what else could it of been? He also called me sweetie once I sent him a message the night he left just saying how much I'll miss him etc etc.

What I want to know is, when a guy calls you sweetie, beautiful and amazing, what does this mean from a guys point of view? because when guys see girls they'll either say the usual "she's a sort, hot, good looking and pretty". So that's my question & from an outsiders perspective, what would you think?

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like he likes you to say the least. If you like him too, ask him out!
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Sounds pretty clear cut to me, he likes you.

Hahah! I hate things like this because you do and don't wanna know if they do or not, because you may not get the answer you wanted. but I got the answer I wanted lol
    but what part made you both think that he did x

ReputationRep:
    Well girls have called me sweety before and i garuntee they didnt like me so maybe its just an area thing he grew up with? idk.. either way if you like him theres only going to be one way you find out if he feels the same.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Hahah! I hate things like this because you do and don't wanna know if they do or not, because you may not get the answer you wanted. but I got the answer I wanted lol
    but what part made you both think that he did x
    I don't understand what you're trying to say babe? x

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 27, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.