The Student Room Group

Men over 18 needed!! Online Study

Hey everyone,

I am currently an MSc student investigating male's health related help-seeking behaviours. I would really love it if you could help me out and take me study (if you suit the criteria). I will happily return the favour and take anybody else's studies too! If you're interested, see below and click the link to be taken to the information sheet and questionnaire. The information sheet will give you detailed information about the study and what to expect within the questionnaire/how to withdraw etc. Many thanks!! :biggrin:

Are you male aged 18 or over, registered with a GP in the UK and have experienced symptoms of a physical and/or psychological health issue in the past 5 years that have been persistent, recurrent, severe, and/or not managed by usual treatments (e.g. unexplained weight loss, unusual or persistent pain, persistent cough, unusual bleeding, changes in personality, persistent low moods)? If yes, you are invited to take part in a study led by researchers at the University of Derby who are studying health-related help seeking attitudes and behaviours and masculinity in males. You will be asked to fill in a questionnaire which will take approximately 20 minutes to complete.

If you would like to take part, please click the following link to be taken to the study.

https://derby.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9YOnmHjB2PkFxn7
Attachment not found

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending