everytime i sleep I die Watch

notevendramatic
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Yesterday I felt like I dyed. My mum came into the room and I was screaming and screaming but she wasn't hearing me and nothing in my body could move just my eyes and my mum was shaking me so hard thinking I was possessed or something because I was sleeping with my eyes wide open and I couldn't do anything and my chest hurt so bad because something was pushing down on me and I felt a presence which forced me to keep my eyes open and I couldn't see anything clearly it just felt so heavy on my heart.. and then whenI'm alone and no one is there I just see a bright white light which frustrates me so bad because i can't close my eyes help.

I#m onnly 13 and I don't nkow what to do i don't want to sleep anymore this happens so often and i don't know how to stop dreaming like this.pls heelp me I'm teriffied.
notevendramatic
Rep:
?
its crazy i ned help i can't sleep today
Bill Nye
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Go to your GP? idk
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
sounds like sleep paralysis
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I think this is called a waking dream, sleep paralysis, or a night terror - one my little cousins used to get them. They’re scary - as you found out - but basically harmless and surprisingly common - between 8% and 50% of people have at least one in their life. Just try and keep as calm as possible.
notevendramatic
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bill Nye)
Go to your GP
im going to bed now
notevendramatic
Rep:
?
(Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
I think this is called a waking dream or a night terror - one my little cousins used to get them. They’re scary - as you found out - but basically harmless. Just try and keep as calm as possible.
no i cant theres pressure on my chest sounds ringing in my ear and my eyes hurt after and then my nose is blocked or blleeds the next day and i'm so tired and cant handle school because i refuse to sleep i can't even close my eyes.
username2569523
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by notevendramatic)
no i cant theres pressure on my chest sounds ringing in my ear and my eyes hurt after and then my nose is blocked or blleeds the next day and i'm so tired and cant handle school because i refuse to sleep i can't even close my eyes.
Maybeyou suffer from this disease but not as bad? Idk
anosmianAcrimony
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Have you tried sleeping on your side or your front instead of your back? Wikipedia tells me that might help.
GreatnessInSpace
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Sounds like sleep paralysis to me
JMR2019.
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yesterday I felt like I dyed. My mum came into the room and I was screaming and screaming but she wasn't hearing me and nothing in my body could move just my eyes and my mum was shaking me so hard thinking I was possessed or something because I was sleeping with my eyes wide open and I couldn't do anything and my chest hurt so bad because something was pushing down on me and I felt a presence which forced me to keep my eyes open and I couldn't see anything clearly it just felt so heavy on my heart.. and then whenI'm alone and no one is there I just see a bright white light which frustrates me so bad because i can't close my eyes help.

I#m onnly 13 and I don't nkow what to do i don't want to sleep anymore this happens so often and i don't know how to stop dreaming like this.pls heelp me I'm teriffied.
Aww I'm sorry, it sounds like sleep paralysis. I don't think it's harmful, but you should definitely see a doctor and tell your parents about it. I hope you get better soon
notevendramatic
Rep:
?
i dont think i have that i've slept well for over 12 years!! i turned 13 in may and ever since my birthday i've had bad sleep and i wake up and i can't see a thing or i see a bright thing and i cant close my eyes and i am just dead i can't move just sound vibrating in my ear and when i wake up my nose is block or my eyes hurt
username2569523
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
i dont think i have that i've slept well for over 12 years!! i turned 13 in may and ever since my birthday i've had bad sleep and i wake up and i can't see a thing or i see a bright thing and i cant close my eyes and i am just dead i can't move just sound vibrating in my ear and when i wake up my nose is block or my eyes hurt
I don’t know what that is, but I hope that the doctors find out and you’ll be okay. Best of luck
notevendramatic
Rep:
?
(Original post by JMR2018)
Aww I'm sorry, it sounds like sleep paralysis. I don't think it's harmful, but you should definitely see a doctor and tell your parents about it. I hope you get better soon
i sleep with them now but it doesn't help and my mm said that i sleep with my eyes wide open and when i wake up my eyes hurt so bad i can't concentrate at school or my chest is red from the pressur
notevendramatic
Rep:
?
im going to search that thanks
(Original post by GreatnessInSpace)
Sounds like sleep paralysis to me
_gcx
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Just sleep paralysis.

Terrifying but nothing to be concerned about.
official_kelvs
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
died*
notevendramatic
Rep:
?
ok i will sleep on my front bt whatever I do i always awake up dead
(Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
Have you tried sleeping on your side or your front instead of your back? Wikipedia tells me that might help.
notevendramatic
Rep:
?
i removed auto correct as i was searching for my symptoms because they kept changing 'demonic' to dean so it says dean figures sorry
(Original post by official_kelvs)
died*
notevendramatic
Rep:
?
thanks i can't find anything online about it eiter
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (56)
67.47%
No I haven't decided yet (18)
21.69%
Yes but I might change my mind (9)
10.84%

Watched Threads