The Student Room Group

Is thundering!

Are there storms where you are? Weird here atm, there's just a constant rumble, sounds like there's been a plane flying over the house for the past hour.
Where I am atm we've just got loooooads of lightning and nothing else - the skies look fierce though, looks like it's going to rain for 43 years!
Reply 2
The rain is insane. Just drove home and I *literally* could not see the roads because of the rain and wind
Reply 3
yes, it won't bloody stop! its annoying me :rolleyes:
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
Are there storms where you are? Weird here atm, there's just a constant rumble, sounds like there's been a plane flying over the house for the past hour.

sounds like someone tryna break into my house
Original post by marupe
The rain is insane. Just drove home and I *literally* could not see the roads because of the rain and wind

Literally just this minute started bucketing it down over this way and the thunder has picked right up now :zomg:
Original post by PrazzPrazz
sounds like someone tryna break into my house

Same here now, wow the rain is ****ing heavy as well!
Only sun here in Scotland, no thunder or constant plane-like rumbling. Pretty quiet, I'd say.
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
Same here now, wow the rain is ****ing heavy as well!

innitt

Original post by independentx
Only sun here in Scotland, no thunder or constant plane-like rumbling. Pretty quiet, I'd say.

we're in reverse positions
It's been non stop lightning, and periods of basically torrential rain here. Pretty insane, there's just a constant low humming of thunder in the background.
I’m asleep sorry.
Yeah, is really quite bad here.
its still going on here, been two hours now!

i love storms! :biggrin:
Reply 13
I don't mind they rain ☔. However, I do mind the lightning - my room looks like a nightclub. Time to rethink my current curtains 😥
No storms over here 🙌🏼
Original post by independentx

You liar. There's never any ****ing sun in Scotland :rofl:
Original post by CleverSquirrel
its still going on here, been two hours now!

i love storms! :biggrin:

Quietened down here now, we had 2 hours of madness here as well though!

Quick Reply

Latest