The Student Room Group

Help

I worked myself up and got myself upset about things, and because of my mental health I was crying and weeping. It was at this moment when I felt my lowest that my boyfriend decides go home, saying to talk it over “tomorrow” when I need i was still crying. I know he has a right, and I am at fault, but it didn’t help. It felt like he abandoned me at my lowest. I am utterly at fault, I know, for getting upset. But is it right to leave their partner alone when they feel their utter lowest- crying, weeping, etc.?
Original post by Anonymous
I worked myself up and got myself upset about things, and because of my mental health I was crying and weeping. It was at this moment when I felt my lowest that my boyfriend decides go home, saying to talk it over “tomorrow” when I need i was still crying. I know he has a right, and I am at fault, but it didn’t help. It felt like he abandoned me at my lowest. I am utterly at fault, I know, for getting upset. But is it right to leave their partner alone when they feel their utter lowest- crying, weeping, etc.?

If it upset you then communicate that to him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending