The Student Room Group

I have voted... AMA

Haven't done an AMA in a while so found something to do one about.:laugh:

Short while ago I cast my vote in TSR's General Election. In absence of a better reason for an AMA, Ask me Anything.:smile:
what time do you call this?
what's the point ? :redface:
Original post by RoyalSheepy
what time do you call this?
Two hairs past my left wrist.

Or if I was wearing a watch, 01.47:yep:
Don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more.:frown:

Spoiler

Original post by CoolCavy
what's the point ? :redface:
Of the thread? There isn't.:redface:

Of voting? Practice for the real world?:dontknow:

Of MHoC? Some people find it fun.:colondollar:
[scroll]:thumbsup:[/scroll]
Original post by 04MR17

Of MHoC? Some people find it fun.:colondollar:

Hm :beard: whatever floats your goat i guess
have just always wondered why MHOC person dont join the inrl parties? and like do party-ish things inrl? feel like that would be a better use of time cos it makes a real world effect?
mind you im sat on tsr at 3am so am not really in a position to talk about productivity lol
have just always wondered why MHOC person dont join the inrl parties? and like do party-ish things inrl? feel like that would be a better use of time cos it makes a real world effect?
mind you im sat on tsr at 3am so am not really in a position to talk about productivity lol
Many do.:yep:
Original post by 04MR17
Haven't done an AMA in a while so found something to do one about.:laugh:

Short while ago I cast my vote in TSR's General Election. In absence of a better reason for an AMA, Ask me Anything.:smile:

What do you think about a House of Cards inspired movie about a TSR user who takes control of the Model House of Commons on TSR through ill advised means.
Original post by Kyber Ninja
What do you think about a House of Cards inspired movie about a TSR user who takes control of the Model House of Commons on TSR through ill advised means.
Surely that would be me pointing the finger.... :flute:

Although it's a well known fact that @PetrosAC is a snake.:tongue:
Original post by 04MR17

Me? Never! :redface:

Without hijacking @04MR17’s thread too much, a lot of us are member of irl parties and actively campaign locally and stuff like that.

I guess for us it’s just another game, and in the end you really don’t have to put much time in it. Arguably the bare minimum is like 15 minutes every few days just to vote if you happen to be an MP, but if like most people you’re on a computer anyway it’s quite easy to be involved actively without it taking up too much of your time :smile:
@04MR17
What is your 3rd favourite type of nut?
Explain in detail. You will be marked on your spelling, punctuation and grammar. A bonus mark is to be awarded for a reference to Thunderbirds. [8 marks]
Original post by 04MR17

Loooooool

Quick Reply