The Student Room Group

I already had sex with my boyfriend loads but I have anxity

I been in a long term relationship with my boyfriend for over a year and we had sex loads of times but I always get anxiety when it come to having sex and I didn’t know what to do and I end up pulling out of it at the last minute what my boyfriend dose understand but it unfair on him and me.

I have anxiety of getting pregnant even tho we use condoms I always get worried that it has split and we didn’t know or something like that. I want to be able to have sex without worrying

Who got advice on how to have sex without being worried

Thanks
Xx
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous3344
I been in a long term relationship with my boyfriend for over a year and we had sex loads of times but I always get anxiety when it come to having sex and I didn’t know what to do and I end up pulling out of it at the last minute what my boyfriend dose understand but it unfair on him and me.

I have anxiety of getting pregnant even tho we use condoms I always get worried that it has split and we didn’t know or something like that. I want to be able to have sex without worrying

Thanks
Xx

You could see a pharmacist to ask them to talk you through contraception and the risks of pregnancy. That should reassure you hearing it come from someone with actual medical knowledge.
Thanks will do xx
Maybe also understanding that when you personally take the right precautions there is 99.9% chance you won’t get pregnant. It may reassure you more if you used a contraceptive method like an implant or the patch. I think you need to talk to someone who can reassure you that it will all be ok!! Xx
Original post by Anonymous3344

Thanks
Xx

Have you tried hormonal contraception? I know it can have some serve side effects though. My sisters periods got unbearable for her, they pretty much never stopped
Yeah definitely enquire about the pill, a friend of mine did it and it has more benefits than one. Then when you do have sex, he can still use a condom if that feels better for you, but maybe he doesn’t have to finish off inside of you if that eases you.
To be honest, and I'm not trying to be horrible, it sounds like maybe you're not mentally ready to be having sex.

Quick Reply

Latest