Me and My friends... different attitudes clashing?? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by Yusuf2007)
it cam to a head when it got caught hacking into my school network and stealing my work and passing it off as his own..I MEAN SERIOUSLY?! God
:eek: :eek: :eek: omg thats too far! asif you could do that to ur friend oh dear i hope this doesnt get that bad!
x x
Yusuf.T
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
:eek: :eek: :eek: omg thats too far! asif you could do that to ur friend oh dear i hope this doesnt get that bad!
x x
i was like WHAAAAT when it happened yo!.. my teacher emails me and tell me my work and his work are IDENTICAL.. i saw it the next day.. seriously all the dude did was change the font and put his name on it.. i was like ARE U THAT STUPID?.. he said it was for payback :confused: .. he said i "stole" his work while he was in india.. and i've said from day one..i swear to God i didn't... i think after a while he felt like the jackass and realised he was being stupid.. so instead of aplogising to me.. he just chose to ignore me completely to avoid having to admit he was wrong.. he was a good friend to me aswell.. it really sucked that i lost him as a mate..but what can you do eh, wasnt meant to be.
tis_me_lord
Badges: 14
Report 10 years ago
I agree, uni is important but depends what you want in life really!
I know about 10 people have already mentioned it. But this post is great!
Anonymous #1
and now they're on about going on holiday 2gether to top it all off great x
Ariana123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
ooooh my friends are EXACTLY the same from the sounds of it. they just booked a holiday - i made an excuse, they go clubbing every weekend and i just don't have the time =O i really need to get into uni - then i'll partaay! =)
*anon*
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Fairy_Pop)
ooooh my friends are EXACTLY the same from the sounds of it. they just booked a holiday - i made an excuse, they go clubbing every weekend and i just don't have the time =O i really need to get into uni - then i'll partaay! =)
exactly, it really "does my head in" how thats all they talk about it ALL THE f*king time lol. i see it as working hard now and in the long run can have more fun! they're annoyin me so much though ! x x
Anonymous #1
omg it doesnt get any worse!!!
3 of em came into school drunk today aswell... i think thats gone too much! why dont they care?!?!?! lol and one had work after school aswell and still went smelling of alcohol and already has had warnings to back off it!
x x
Anonymous #1
And! when im with them now, they hardly speak to me, so if i go and talk to the "unpopular" and those who they think are "*****y" they just think im bein one of them! but all i want is to be mates with everyone...well... try to be!! whats happening! its not fair! my other mates even told me that my best mate called me said stuff about me earlier on in the year like im a B*tch and arent loyal to my mates and she dint no why i was goin out with my bf. i duno if she was drunk or nething but i duno whether to confront her......
what a crisis
x x x
Yusuf.T
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
And! when im with them now, they hardly speak to me, so if i go and talk to the "unpopular" and those who they think are "*****y" they just think im bein one of them! but all i want is to be mates with everyone...well... try to be!! whats happening! its not fair! my other mates even told me that my best mate called me said stuff about me earlier on in the year like im a B*tch and arent loyal to my mates and she dint no why i was goin out with my bf. i duno if she was drunk or nething but i duno whether to confront her......
what a crisis
x x x
Dang yo,its weird i was in the exact same situation.. this time last year with that dude i posted about earlier. I too was left out of a lot of things with my mates, they all went places and i wasn't invited/chose not to tell me. It forced me to branch out a bit in terms of people who i chilled with, maybe you should try the same, forget what people MIGHT say to you and just go up to some people and say "hey, how you doing?" (and be sure to sit down so they know you expect a convo from them lol).. i did that a few times and i got really close to people i hardly spoke to say in year 12.. that didnt stop the hassle from my "mates" though,they saw i was actually getting over them and stuff but they couldnt take it.. soo they tried to turn the new people i was hanging out with against me.. thankfully that didnt work.
But yeah, just try to branch out a bit more, socially.. and see it this way.. you are only there for another few months then its summer and then uni.. yaaay lol. hope that helps yo!
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (200)
18.76%
No (648)
60.79%
Not really bothered about them (218)
20.45%

Watched Threads