The Student Room Group

GCSE History Exam Questions!!!

Hello everyone,
I have my three History papers after the half term (Edexcel) and was wondering if anyone had any exam questions on Medicine in Britain, Cold War, Elizabeth and USA Conflict at Home and Abroad?
I have done all of the specimens and need a few to do under timed conditions in preparation for the exam.
Thank you!
Original post by halimadoski
Hello everyone,
I have my three History papers after the half term (Edexcel) and was wondering if anyone had any exam questions on Medicine in Britain, Cold War, Elizabeth and USA Conflict at Home and Abroad?
I have done all of the specimens and need a few to do under timed conditions in preparation for the exam.
Thank you!

History questions go quite well no matter the spec. What you are looking for are different ways and angles they can ask something about the given period and then to test out what your response is. If you have run out of current examples, then just use old papers or even other exam boards. Just a case of doing some research and a bit of compiling.
Reply 2
Original post by spillingthetea
Hello everyone,
Thank you!

Hi, do you remember what the questions for Elizabeth edexcel was because for my mocks i didn't get the 2018 paper and i would like to practice more questions.

Quick Reply

Latest