But doesn't AQA have a FP4?
Hedgeman49
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by xinolisss)
But doesn't AQA have a FP4?
I'm not sure about AQA, but I'm sure Edexcel doesn't.
Excalibur
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
AQA does have an FP4.
.ACS.
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
It really depends on you as a person - what sort of modules are you prefer/find easier? I'm doing D2, as well as FP3 and S3, and sure it's easy to learn, I'm on Chapter 4 of 5 already after a couple of weeks, but it's not as easy to do well in the exam as you have to include every single step of the algorithm you're doing - I'm not like that, and will often do steps in my head without writing them down and find while I've got the right answer, because I didn't write down exactly what I was doing, I didn't get full marks.

If you're very methodical, then D2 should be very easy for you, otherwise I'd say stick to S3 or FP3 as both are good modules, although they will be harder to self-teach.
Federer Rulz
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by .ACS.)
It really depends on you as a person - what sort of modules are you prefer/find easier? I'm doing D2, as well as FP3 and S3, and sure it's easy to learn, I'm on Chapter 4 of 5 already after a couple of weeks, but it's not as easy to do well in the exam as you have to include every single step of the algorithm you're doing - I'm not like that, and will often do steps in my head without writing them down and find while I've got the right answer, because I didn't write down exactly what I was doing, I didn't get full marks.

If you're very methodical, then D2 should be very easy for you, otherwise I'd say stick to S3 or FP3 as both are good modules, although they will be harder to self-teach.
what exam do you find easier between s3 and fp3?

I am going to pay the cash tomorrow for my exams.

I am still not 100% sure about this yet :confused:

So for my A level it will be: FP2, s2 and possible s3?

btw I am a all round person, doest matter which one it is, just want the easiest. I did D1 that was annoying, I didnt revise and I got 78% which is poor.

As I want an A overall
xinolisss
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
FP3 for me would be easier than S3 definately...
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 13 Dec '18
  • University of Buckingham
    Open Evening Undergraduate
    Thu, 13 Dec '18
  • University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18

Do you like exams?