The Student Room Group

how’s your day been

how’s your day been lads
mines been quite shite tbh, procrastinated so much and now i want sushi. issa lifestyle
how about you lot?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
sooooooo long when you're trying to do maths and can't wait to eat . did a lot of procastinating myself lol
Original post by gurlll
sooooooo long when you're trying to do maths and can't wait to eat . did a lot of procastinating myself lol

yhhh same av just given up w maths tbh. if i can’t simplify my own life how am i supposed to simplify equations
Reply 3
After doing my housework been a bit boring, Children watching Peppa Pig and I am happy I got the washing in before the rain and thunder.
Dunno how tf I’m suppose to revise whilst fasting, for the next week 😫 I usually bang out and do 6 hours straight, now I’m barley going 10 minutes without looking at memes
Original post by meenu89
After doing my housework been a bit boring, Children watching Peppa Pig and I am happy I got the washing in before the rain and thunder.

peppa pig used to scare me can’t lie
last nights weather was maudddd I loved it
Reply 6
I accidentally knocked over a plate, smashing it whilst half-asleep. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Original post by ubanator
Dunno how tf I’m suppose to revise whilst fasting, for the next week 😫 I usually bang out and do 6 hours straight, now I’m barley going 10 minutes without looking at memes

tbhhh ramadan hasn’t affected me that much. ive done all my exams so far whilst fasting i just get proper sleepy
Original post by Luminescence0
I accidentally knocked over a plate, smashing it whilst half-asleep. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

ehh?? did you sleep in your kitchen???
today is just a cricket day for me. watching ipl final and highlights of england vs pakistan
Reply 10
Original post by YouAreAYute
ehh?? did you sleep in your kitchen???

No the plate was on my table, right next to my bed.
Original post by anonymous69gcse
today is just a cricket day for me. watching ipl final and highlights of england vs pakistan

my dad went to that lollllll
ive never understood cricket, makes 0 sense to me
Reply 12
so very much tired. so very much aching. so very much want sleep, so very much want food. so very much hot.
Original post by Luminescence0
No the plate was on my table, right next to my bed.

ahhhhhh
I need a nap
today just going to be a chill today, maybe tommorow aswell. Tuesday starts hardcore revision. I say that but im probably going to do none and leave it till the night before each exam.
Original post by 8472
so very much tired. so very much aching. so very much want sleep, so very much want food. so very much hot.

r e l a t a b l e
why aching?
Reply 16
Original post by ubanator

SAME and i realllyy need the time to revise properly now
Reply 17
Original post by YouAreAYute
r e l a t a b l e
why aching?

At work carried over 2000L worth of drinks from the fridge outside up a ramp and into the store all whilst it's about 28°C and humid. Who needs a gym when you can be the only male at work and get dumped with the heavy labour tasks :rolleyes:
Original post by gurlll
SAME and i realllyy need the time to revise properly now

Even tried sleeping during he day and revising after iftar, but I ended up just falling asleep after my meal and becoming even more tiered. Lord help meh 😖
been calm

my exams are all over so i've been in bed watching tv all day

Quick Reply

Latest