The Student Room Group

how’s your day been

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by ubanator
Even tried sleeping during he day and revising after iftar, but I ended up just falling asleep after my meal and becoming even more tiered. Lord help meh 😖

nah i swear to god i sit there all day and then tell myself i'll get more energy after iftar when i eat and then when the time comes i eat then i'm goneeee
Original post by gurlll
nah i swear to god i sit there all day and then tell myself i'll get more energy after iftar when i eat and then when the time comes i eat then i'm goneeee

Struggles are real uno ;-;
chiilled :^_^:

but

should work more
Reply 23
Original post by gurlll

exactly I just end up watching tv then sleeping getting no revision done.
What you revising for btw?
Reply 24
Original post by yusyus
exactly I just end up watching tv then sleeping getting no revision done.
What you revising for btw?

BASICALLY. and GCSE's (maths more specifically) hby?
Original post by 8472
At work carried over 2000L worth of drinks from the fridge outside up a ramp and into the store all whilst it's about 28°C and humid. Who needs a gym when you can be the only male at work and get dumped with the heavy labour tasks :rolleyes:

yikez
least you getting them gains?
Original post by thotproduct
been calm

my exams are all over so i've been in bed watching tv all day

cannot wait to be able to do this omfgggg
what are you watching
Jack mother****ing ****.
Original post by YouAreAYute
cannot wait to be able to do this omfgggg
what are you watching

was watching some random dutty video on some strange habits thing, some gyal who's addicted to eating car seats or smth.

tbh gcses are a madness i did them last year ew
was watching some random dutty video on some strange habits thing, some gyal who's addicted to eating car seats or smth.

tbh gcses are a madness i did them last year ew

LOOOOL was expecting you to come out w black mirror or riverdale or something but you come out w girl who eats car seats im deadd

yeahhh its proper long i still have 10 exams left but am not bothered. fail me I dare you
Too hot bruv.
LOOOOL was expecting you to come out w black mirror or riverdale or something but you come out w girl who eats car seats im deadd

yeahhh its proper long i still have 10 exams left but am not bothered. fail me I dare you

riverdale nah that s***s doing the most miss me with that we do not do those haram tings

imagine prepping ur entire school career for a 20 mark ozymandias question rah
riverdale nah that s***s doing the most miss me with that we do not do those haram tings

imagine prepping ur entire school career for a 20 mark ozymandias question rah

-‘do not do those haram tings’
-username has thot in it

was esp peak on me bc I was like yeahh!!?! ill just compare ozymandias with anything that comes up!!! itll be fine!!!!

better than love and relationships loool they had Singh song, imagine sitting in your real gcses analysing ‘di milk is out ov date’
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
Too hot bruv.

fr looool, is there lightning where you live
how’s your day been lads
mines been quite shite tbh, procrastinated so much and now i want sushi. issa lifestyle
how about you lot?

oiii long time?! x

ew sushi lol

my days all right! :biggrin: for once. WOnt cross my fingers too hard, chuffed for tomorrow like :smile:
-‘do not do those haram tings’
-username has thot in it

was esp peak on me bc I was like yeahh!!?! ill just compare ozymandias with anything that comes up!!! itll be fine!!!!

better than love and relationships loool they had Singh song, imagine sitting in your real gcses analysing ‘di milk is out ov date’

excuse me it's short for thot patrol i'm the most halal lad around x

tbh it could've been worse i ****ed the unseen and kept changing my poems on comparing and i somehow came out with 9 but then again bayonet charge is bait

there's a poem called 'climbing my grandfather' and im like alright big man calm down we do not do these incest tings over here.
Original post by Bang Outta Order
oiii long time?! x

ew sushi lol

my days all right! :biggrin: for once. WOnt cross my fingers too hard, chuffed for tomorrow like :smile:

toooo long, im too busy pretending to revise these days
i hate the concept of sushi lmaooo raw fish? no thank you, but something made it call for me today

ahhhh im glad, what’s happening tomo ooooooo
Reply 37
Bloody brilliant
Reply 38
I also watched a very controversial scene from a Netflix show called '13 Reasons Why' involving 3 bullies, a victim and a mop. :shot:
toooo long, im too busy pretending to revise these days
i hate the concept of sushi lmaooo raw fish? no thank you, but something made it call for me today

ahhhh im glad, what’s happening tomo ooooooo

maybe you wanna get away and try sommething different

bank holiday fam, extra day off why not lol i normally dont celebrate but the gf's family is
you taking exams at 6 form or uni?

Quick Reply

Latest