Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    How many hours of revision r u doing a day for gcse

ReputationRep:
    The weekend for more is more chilled so im doing hours that are really stretched throughout the day for example today i started at 10:30ish and im still working now but i havent been working for hours straight like i watched a few shows, youtube vids and stuff u know what i mean? but when the week starts im planning on doing from 6am - 9pm with short breaks then work again from 2am till 5 am. And I NEED to work hard after failing my paper 1s but yeah if i was more prepared i wouldnt be doing so much!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gurlll)
    The weekend for more is more chilled so im doing hours that are really stretched throughout the day for example today i started at 10:30ish and im still working now but i havent been working for hours straight like i watched a few shows, youtube vids and stuff u know what i mean? but when the week starts im planning on doing from 6am - 9pm with short breaks then work again from 2am till 5 am. And I NEED to work hard after failing my paper 1s but yeah if i was more prepared i wouldnt be doing so much!
    Deep dedication good luck lol

ReputationRep:
    Zero because uhhhhh whenever I look at my history revision guide I literally have a mental breakdown lmao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CapitalistAlgan)
    Zero because uhhhhh whenever I look at my history revision guide I literally have a mental breakdown lmao
    i actually have never seen a more truthful post.

can i rep more than once??

literally me with the maths guide and media guide. i HAVE no CLUE.

honestly. media is supposed to be easy but my teacher has literally shoved off with no work

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CapitalistAlgan)
    same am soooooo SCREWEDDD for history fffs

ReputationRep:
    Oh man we have to do about 6 awarzz a day at university for a full momth! Just to get the 2nd highest grade...lol lucky kids man!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bilalsheraz7)
    awarz
    Much though Call of Duty remains all the rage, I must confess I hadn't realised it were possible to 'prestige' the English language.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    Much though Call of Duty remains all the rage, I must confess I hadn't realised it were possible to 'prestige' the English language.
    Call of duty hasnt been the rage, for about a fortnite tbf. Lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chidowee)
    same am soooooo SCREWEDDD for history fffs
    yeah same, both my history exams are next week and I'm sitting revising the background to the first booklet and everyone else is asking about whether we need to know booklet 17

ReputationRep:
    It's more about quality than quantity. If you spend 5 hours reading notes, you're probably learning less than if you spend 2 hours practising with a past paper.
    This has a few tips that may help https://senecalearning.com/blog/revision-tips/

University open days

• University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.