?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
How many hours of revision r u doing a day for gcse
gurlll
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
The weekend for more is more chilled so im doing hours that are really stretched throughout the day for example today i started at 10:30ish and im still working now but i havent been working for hours straight like i watched a few shows, youtube vids and stuff u know what i mean? but when the week starts im planning on doing from 6am - 9pm with short breaks then work again from 2am till 5 am. And I NEED to work hard after failing my paper 1s but yeah if i was more prepared i wouldnt be doing so much!
Backwad
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by gurlll)
The weekend for more is more chilled so im doing hours that are really stretched throughout the day for example today i started at 10:30ish and im still working now but i havent been working for hours straight like i watched a few shows, youtube vids and stuff u know what i mean? but when the week starts im planning on doing from 6am - 9pm with short breaks then work again from 2am till 5 am. And I NEED to work hard after failing my paper 1s but yeah if i was more prepared i wouldnt be doing so much!
Deep dedication good luck lol
CapitalistAlgan
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Zero because uhhhhh whenever I look at my history revision guide I literally have a mental breakdown lmao
ohdearstudying
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by CapitalistAlgan)
Zero because uhhhhh whenever I look at my history revision guide I literally have a mental breakdown lmao
i actually have never seen a more truthful post.

can i rep more than once??

literally me with the maths guide and media guide. i HAVE no CLUE.

honestly. media is supposed to be easy but my teacher has literally shoved off with no work
Chidowee
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by CapitalistAlgan)
same am soooooo SCREWEDDD for history fffs
Realitysreflexx
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Oh man we have to do about 6 awarzz a day at university for a full momth! Just to get the 2nd highest grade...lol lucky kids man!
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by bilalsheraz7)
awarz
Much though Call of Duty remains all the rage, I must confess I hadn't realised it were possible to 'prestige' the English language.
Realitysreflexx
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Profesh)
Much though Call of Duty remains all the rage, I must confess I hadn't realised it were possible to 'prestige' the English language.
Call of duty hasnt been the rage, for about a fortnite tbf. Lol
Raen
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Chidowee)
same am soooooo SCREWEDDD for history fffs
yeah same, both my history exams are next week and I'm sitting revising the background to the first booklet and everyone else is asking about whether we need to know booklet 17
LarissaAlves
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
It's more about quality than quantity. If you spend 5 hours reading notes, you're probably learning less than if you spend 2 hours practising with a past paper.
This has a few tips that may help https://senecalearning.com/blog/revision-tips/
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you prefer to get careers advice?

I like to speak to my friends and family (18)
8.74%
I like to do my own research online using careers specific websites (125)
60.68%
I like speaking to the careers advisors at school, college or uni (30)
14.56%
I prefer to listen watch videos or listen to podcasts of people in my chosen career (29)
14.08%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (4)
1.94%

Watched Threads