The Student Room Group

Summer Student Accommodation Available!!! Birmingham/Aston Uni Campus

I have a double bed en-suite room available on Aston University Campus that is immediately available up until the end of August/beginning of September.
Fully furnished en-suite bedroom and a fully furnished kitchen shared by 5 people.

Room is a 10-15 minute walk from Birmingham City Centre,New Street Station and the Bullring. 10 minute walk from Moor Street Station.

There is a Tesco, Greggs, Ryman and Wok & Go located on Aston University Campus which is less than a 1 minute walk from the room.

Please let me know if you're interested.
Hi, interested in your room for my son for 1 or 2 weeks from july 23. He's doing work experience at the Crown Court. What are you looking for in tent etc?
Reply 2
Hi!I’m looking for a room on campus for next week between 8th July- 15th JulyCould you help me out at all?
Reply 3
Apologies I meant August
Original post by FZS96
Apologies I meant August

We booked a room through Unite Students in the end. You can do it online or by phone. I booked 2 weeks which was the minimum stay online but when we checked in they said they would reimburse us the days we didn't stay. Very easy and pleasant to deal with and excellent accommodation .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending