The Student Room Group

International Business: University of Amsterdam or Maastricht University?

Hey guys,
I would like to know if anyone here did or does right now the Bachelor in International Business (Business Administration) at the UvA or MU. I got accepted by both and I'm not sure where I should go. So it would be very helpful if you could tell me about your experiences with these universities.
Original post by lisa_sha
Hey guys,
I would like to know if anyone here did or does right now the Bachelor in International Business (Business Administration) at the UvA or MU. I got accepted by both and I'm not sure where I should go. So it would be very helpful if you could tell me about your experiences with these universities.

University of Amsterdam is the far more globally known instuition, so if you want to ever work abroad go there...within the Netherlands Maastrict will be well known but not so much in England or internationally.
Reply 2
Original post by Realitysreflexx
University of Amsterdam is the far more globally known instuition, so if you want to ever work abroad go there...within the Netherlands Maastrict will be well known but not so much in England or internationally.

ok thanks for the quick reply :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest