The Student Room Group

Failed first year of uni, can I reapply to a different uni?

I think that I'm going to fail my exams and I'd like to know whether I can reapply for first year at a different university. Due to a combination of lack of interest, laziness and travel distance I missed so many lectures and seminars and had such little knowddge and preparation to bring to the exam however I would love the chance to chance to start over as I have recently began to enjoy my course. I'd also rather start again than scrape by onto the next year as I would like to build a strong foundation before I move onto the next year
Original post by xemi_lan
I think that I'm going to fail my exams and I'd like to know whether I can reapply for first year at a different university. Due to a combination of lack of interest, laziness and travel distance I missed so many lectures and seminars and had such little knowddge and preparation to bring to the exam however I would love the chance to chance to start over as I have recently began to enjoy my course. I'd also rather start again than scrape by onto the next year as I would like to build a strong foundation before I move onto the next year

If you fail the year you will normally have the option to repeat the year at your current university. That’s going to be easier than convincing another university that you are a good candidate.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending