The Student Room Group

Should I go on holiday with my boyfriend?

Our relationship is just falling apart. I text him everyday in a caring way only to receive a reply saying I can’t stand you. I wish you would vanish” I’ve asked my boyfriend if he has depression or ANYtHING because part of me would like to believe that’s not him actually saying that to me because it hurts. I try and be there for him. We’ee Going on holiday in less than two weeks, all paid for £1500. I think he’s just going to break up with me after the holiday because it’ll be summer and I’ll be back at home not at uni. I don’t know whether I should go on the holiday because it might break my heart more if we do break up? Or could the holiday be good for our relationship?? I’m not sure. I don’t want to break up at all but the way he’s acting I know he’s gonna end it after the holiday....what shall I do??
Reply 1
Have you both paid for it?

If yes then work it out with him. Otherwise go on it with a friend if you can or leave him to it on his own.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Our relationship is just falling apart. I text him everyday in a caring way only to receive a reply saying I can’t stand you. I wish you would vanish”

Hold up, he texts you back saying things like that, and you're worrying about a holiday?

Why are you even still with him? Never mind the holiday. F***ing dump the p**** and make him pay your half back.
Original post by Anonymous
Our relationship is just falling apart. I text him everyday in a caring way only to receive a reply saying I can’t stand you. I wish you would vanish” I’ve asked my boyfriend if he has depression or ANYtHING because part of me would like to believe that’s not him actually saying that to me because it hurts. I try and be there for him. We’ee Going on holiday in less than two weeks, all paid for £1500. I think he’s just going to break up with me after the holiday because it’ll be summer and I’ll be back at home not at uni. I don’t know whether I should go on the holiday because it might break my heart more if we do break up? Or could the holiday be good for our relationship?? I’m not sure. I don’t want to break up at all but the way he’s acting I know he’s gonna end it after the holiday....what shall I do??

Please don't go on holiday with someone who says they can't stand you, as you'll just be miserable and it won't end well.
You shouldn't put up with this. As it will drain you away I recently end my relationship with my bf who ended up hurting me even more and it was like a rock came off my back. We were meant to go on holiday but if the relationship is hurting you it's not worth it. See if you can get some of the money back or try and see if you can go on the holiday with your friend. If he's being negative toward you end it and if he been nice then back to being negative end it. I was in a cycle where he was horrible to me I was upset then he started to be nice again then I thought it will work out but it didn't and I'm still trying to recover from it.

Quick Reply

Latest