The Student Room Group

Starting a revision/lifestyle/travel youtube channel

I am planning on starting a youtube channel similar to UnJaded Jade and Jack Edwards where I show some aspects of revision and lifestyle. But the thing is I don't want to show my face in any of the videos....
Does anyone have any tips on doing this and any video ideas?
I was thinking my first video should be My productive 5 am morning routine
Reply 1
You can blur your face out with some tools in Final Cut or Premiere but the easy option would be to make sure the camera isn't facing you. If that's still hard than you can just do voiceovers.
Reply 2
Show the neck down and/or do voice overs
Reply 3
Original post by FatGuy
You can blur your face out with some tools in Final Cut or Premiere but the easy option would be to make sure the camera isn't facing you. If that's still hard than you can just do voiceovers.

Thank you! I'm using Da Vinci Resolve 15 but do you have any video ideas for me to get started off?
Reply 4
Original post by Karxnaxx
Show the neck down and/or do voice overs

Hey thanks for the advice, do you have any video ideas for me to get started off with?
Reply 5
Original post by dlemuella
Hey thanks for the advice, do you have any video ideas for me to get started off with?

Idk if there’s any point but how to revise / stop procrastinating videos? Study techniques and hacks?
Hey! Haha coincidentally I just started a revision Youtube channel where I don’t show my face. I suggest doing voiceovers! You can check my channel out for ideas :smile: it’s called A for Avocado. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7ndGC__rOo9bFsA8aT1DLw
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest