H1413
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
How much are you guys revising for this, and how? Just by doing practice essays? I'm finding English by far the most stressful subject to revise

(I'm doing Women in lit and Duchess of Malfi/Paradise Lost btw)
hannahbond
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I' finding English super stressful too! I've just been writing loads of practice essays and essay plans and exploring a few different themes for each book. I do The Duchess of Malfi and I've looked at the main themes in the text and made sure i know critics to help support my answer. what really helps in terms of quotes is making a quote wall from post it notes in your bed room. this way you always read them on the wall and they go into your head! i have different colours for different books and its really helped plus writing them all out in the first place. hope this helps you!
H1413
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by hannahbond)
I' finding English super stressful too! I've just been writing loads of practice essays and essay plans and exploring a few different themes for each book. I do The Duchess of Malfi and I've looked at the main themes in the text and made sure i know critics to help support my answer. what really helps in terms of quotes is making a quote wall from post it notes in your bed room. this way you always read them on the wall and they go into your head! i have different colours for different books and its really helped plus writing them all out in the first place. hope this helps you!
Thank you so so much, really really helpful! A quote wall is a literally amazing idea I'm gonna do that now haha! Thank you so much
MickeyBinit
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Anyone got any tips for comparing Rossetti to An Ideal Husband?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (58)
29.59%
No - I have already returned home (24)
12.24%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (44)
22.45%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (18)
9.18%
No - I live at home during term anyway (52)
26.53%

Watched Threads