The Student Room Group

can any year 11's give us their notes they used as revision for their GCSES?

i know this makes me sound lazy and greedy but i think it i s a good idea, especially with English literature where people can give their opinions. i hope this thread works and will live on so when i do my GCSEs i will put my notes on this thread, so it can be passed down to the newer generations.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sadasdasfsfafg
i know this makes me sound lazy and greedy but i think it i s a good idea, especially with English literature where people can give their opinions. i hope this thread works and will live on so when i do my GCSEs i will put my notes on this thread, so it can be passed down to the newer generations.

pm me im in year 11 and done my eng lit so ill send resources but remember to make ur own - ps i cant sell off my textbooks coz i have siblings but yh pm me ill help
Original post by PrazzPrazz
pm me im in year 11 and done my eng lit so ill send resources but remember to make ur own - ps i cant sell off my textbooks coz i have siblings but yh pm me ill help

I feel it is better if you post it publicly like in a pdf or something so other people viewing this post will get the same notes as me. but if you don't want to that's fine.
I feel it is better if you post it publicly like in a pdf or something so other people viewing this post will get the same notes as me. but if you don't want to that's fine.

i cant post the pdf publicly for copyright reasons thats why hun coz some of the resources have been bought for money

Can you please send me the resources as well?
Original post by Revisioncc123

yeah sure
yeah sure

Thank youu. I have pm’ed you
Reply 7
Do you mind if I can use some of your resources? I need help too
Original post by Kroznox
Do you mind if I can use some of your resources? I need help too

hold up pm me
anyone who needs resources pm like i said i cant give photocopies straight out of books but i have some notes
If you look at a thread I made, you can see I posted my romeo and Juliet notes :smile:
(edited 5 years ago)
i cant post the pdf publicly for copyright reasons thats why hun coz some of the resources have been bought for money

You are actually sooo sweet it is so rare to find such a giving and beautiful heart xxx
Original post by pineappleexpres
You are actually sooo sweet it is so rare to find such a giving and beautiful heart xxx

i would not call myself that hun' just its easier to have ready made notes and you annotate and interpret it. anyone who wants it pm me , ill attempt to send it by TSR or email.
It's really not a good idea. Reading someone else's notes aren't going to help you get better grade. The best way of revising is by making your own. There's nothing wrong with using someone else's, but it'll likely be to your detriment.
Original post by JQOS
It's really not a good idea. Reading someone else's notes aren't going to help you get better grade. The best way of revising is by making your own. There's nothing wrong with using someone else's, but it'll likely be to your detriment.

I'm not giving them the notes i made. i would never do that i wouldnt even do that to my own siblings and friends these are just useful context and content resources ive found useful
I'm not giving them the notes i made. i would never do that i wouldnt even do that to my own siblings and friends these are just useful context and content resources ive found useful

Ahhh. I was talking to the OP - I still think the process of finding them for yourself is better for revision but if you're willing to do that from the kindness of your heart then that's great. I suppose it won't affect you anyway!
Original post by JQOS
Ahhh. I was talking to the OP - I still think the process of finding them for yourself is better for revision but if you're willing to do that from the kindness of your heart then that's great. I suppose it won't affect you anyway!

Yeah true! It is better when you find things yourself but im transitioning to a levels soon and the best way to kick of summers as well as learning driving theory as well as vacation is to prepare and finding resources for that are tough so i guess every now and then help is needed

Original post by Revisioncc123

Original post by pineappleexpres

Although i suggest you all to highly focus on english language than literature, everyone seems to be good at lit and weak at lang ive only had my lit exam and it was good however my school says u need a 5 and above to come back to this skl in eng lang coz thats a basic subject since primary skl u kno like maths so focus on that more guys do some timed responses email them to your teacher and get it marked.
This is a brilliant idea! Unfortunately I am old spec CCEA for all of my exams and most of my notes have been thrown in the bin.

Quick Reply

Latest