Long Distance at Uni Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Me and my boyfriend met when he moved to my city for university this year, I'm in year 13 and hoping to go to a university about 4 hours from his, we both really want to keep the relationship going but I'm scared I'll end up missing him too much, any advice on long distance relationships I'm Uni would be appreciated.
Anonymous #2
Report 8 months ago
Long distance relationships are not easy but if you two work together it shouldn't be a problem. I know you two are dating but think about it this way. You won't see most of your friends for a while but you'll keep in contact, meet up during holidays (if you have any) and possibly travel to each other's universities. Apply this with your boyfriend. If the trust and love is still there then it shouldn't be a problem. At first it will be hard but eventually you will get used to the distance so in the first week support each other. Long distance relationships can work if you two make it work. Remember phone calls, text, Skype and social media is all there to help with long distance relationships. Another thing I would say is to make an
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
TK2018
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Long distance relationships are not easy but if you two work together it shouldn't be a problem. I know you two are dating but think about it this way. You won't see most of your friends for a while but you'll keep in contact, meet up during holidays (if you have any) and possibly travel to each other's universities. Apply this with your boyfriend. If the trust and love is still there then it shouldn't be a problem. At first it will be hard but eventually you will get used to the distance so in the first week support each other. Long distance relationships can work if you two make it work. Remember phone calls, text, Skype and social media is all there to help with long distance relationships. Another thing I would say is to make an effort with each other. If there is no effort you or him will feel it which can effect the relationship. Don't worry too much though, you'll eventually be ok with the distance and if the love and trust is there then lonf distance relationships can work
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by TK2018)
Long distance relationships are not easy but if you two work together it shouldn't be a problem. I know you two are dating but think about it this way. You won't see most of your friends for a while but you'll keep in contact, meet up during holidays (if you have any) and possibly travel to each other's universities. Apply this with your boyfriend. If the trust and love is still there then it shouldn't be a problem. At first it will be hard but eventually you will get used to the distance so in the first week support each other. Long distance relationships can work if you two make it work. Remember phone calls, text, Skype and social media is all there to help with long distance relationships. Another thing I would say is to make an
What should she make

WHAT SHOULD SHE MAKE??

(an effort to stay communicative, probably)
TK2018
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
What should she make

WHAT SHOULD SHE MAKE??

(an effort to stay communicative, probably)
Sorry, I'm new here and trying to post and awnser questions have been glitchy. Just edited the post 😄
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (72)
7.74%
I used to but I don't now (26)
2.8%
No, but I want to start (347)
37.31%
No, I am unable to (234)
25.16%
No, I chose not to (251)
26.99%