What should I do... Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
ok..basically theres this girl at school who i happen to really like - but..she seems more interested in my best mate..
its like i dont want to lose him, or her for that matter, but at the same time every time i see her..i could only compare it to my heart stops for a second..
I'm not sure whether to make a move, leave it and suffer, tell her how i feel and leave it, or what..
like this is probably the only girl in a long time who i've just sort of liked from the start - for who she is, not for how she looks (altho she is dam hot as well). shes just awesome, she can control a room even tho shes smaller than me - and thats saying something -, shes funny as hell...
and one more thing - shes on exchange over here (australia) - from england - until the end of the year. She's the type of chick i'd move countries for (im an english citizen anyway, not australian, just a permanent resident here) but yeah..
Hooriya Qazal
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
hey
well...if you are interested in her then i think you should ask her out and tell her how you feel...if she likes you shell tell you otherwise i know its easy to say but hard to do -forget her..
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
easy to say hard to do..very apt.

did i mention shes going to the senior formal with my best mate as well? and that i'm a ..nerdish weed i guess..i can be very confident but yeah..and hes like hte buffest guy in the year..(yet we get along great)

plus im good friends with her and i dnt want to ruin that but at the sametime I am going INSANE, its distracting me almost 100% from my school work..and im in my final year..(Jan-Dec in Australia, not Sep-Jul)
BIG BAD BOB
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
show that you are more dominant than your friend, you win.
dh00001
Badges: 14
Report 10 years ago
tell your friend you like her. see what he says
Hooriya Qazal
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
yea you can do that too..its better to let things out before hand rather then staying quiete and being hurt and screweing up your life..once you confess and get the answer then think what to do next..
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (169)
18.55%
No (555)
60.92%
Not really bothered about them (187)
20.53%

Watched Threads