Student Finance England - System Error? Watch

moonethousand
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I've called student finance England about what is taking so long for them to approve my application, they said the evidence my I sent to see the household income was fine and accepted but there seems to be a system error, I ask them what kind of system error but not much help is given other than just telling me the technicians are working on it.

Do you know if this system error will affect my application or payment and has this happened to anyone else or is it just me? And how long does it take for this system error to be resolved?
ANDRE89
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hi! Your story is copy paste with mine. Did you sort this out? Any advices for me pls?? Thanks
SFE Nihad
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by ANDRE89)
Hi! Your story is copy paste with mine. Did you sort this out? Any advices for me pls?? Thanks
Hi there,

As this is an unexpected error, there would be no specific timescale for it to get resolved as the System Error Team would be working to identify what's causing it and how to deal with it so it doesn't affect your application.

Regards,
Nihad
Mihai Luca
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Did you had any updates on this matter? My wife is experiencing the same issues. She was due already her 2nd payment
Mihai Luca
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Was this sorted for you?
Annoymous peter
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I have had this same problem I've had an system error it's been going on for 3 weeks and everytime I call they say it's going to be sorted the week after. They have been dragging this
sona.star
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I was supposed to get childcare grant 22.03.19 and still waiting, there's no communication from the system error team, I have no updates, I keep on ringing them and the answer is still the same :'' sorry, there is no time frame for this''. I'm pretty desperate now, my family life has been affected by this, not nicely.
Dan lee caleb
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Same here, my advice is complain, complain, complain. Ive sent so many emails to portray the kind of frustration im going through. Ill post on here when i get a response but they have to listen if everyone complains
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

• University of Dundee
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 26 Aug '19
  • University of Aberdeen
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Tue, 27 Aug '19
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate (MA) Open Day Postgraduate
    Sat, 31 Aug '19

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (213)
12.71%
Excited (151)
9.01%
Worried (303)
18.08%
Terrified (375)
22.37%
Meh (155)
9.25%
Confused (37)
2.21%
Putting on a brave face (230)
13.72%
Impatient (212)
12.65%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise