The Student Room Group

Can failed love cause suicide?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Dheorl
My point exactly. You have literally no substance to back up your point, so you make sure you set something up at the start to make it impossible in your eyes to argue against. You can make all the assumptions you like, I mean by doing so you've just highlighted how much of a douche you are, but the fact remains you clearly lack even a basic knowledge of how the human body works, and frankly I cba to fill in the holes; hopefully you've still got some time left in the school system for that to happen.

No I just don’t need to justify myself to people who are simply arguing to prove me wrong, rather than debating maturely to try and understand where I’m coming from and being open minded about my views. And school really isn’t everything- the whole of GCSE science is pretty much a lie according to science teachers. Have a lovely evening✌️
Suicidal thoughts cause suicide, but yes, these thoughts could be triggered by failed love.
If you're already weak, and love is the only thing you have left that makes you happy, then 100%
“The human heart is fragile.

So delicate that it should be protected, taken care of.
Nurtured and swaddled among piles of blankets like an infant.

Because once it breaks...

It´s broken forever.

After you heart breaks once, it never heals quite right.

There are always cracks, or chipped pieces. And depending on what kind of person you are and what kind personal strenght you have, sometimes after your heart breaks it can feel like you´ve never had a heart at all.

Or that it´s hardened.

Turned to stone.

Then...

You change.

Become a different person.

You become bitter. Cold. Distant. You start to hate things. And people. Pretty much everything around you. You hate the sun for rising every day. You hate the moon for illuminating the night sky. Hate, hate, hate. It consumes you. It eats you alive from the inside out.

Until...

Hate is the only thing you know.

And pretty soon your days stretch on and on and are never ending decades of nothingness. You forget what it´s like to feel. You forget what it´s like to love. And more then anything you feel like you´ll never deserve the kind of love you once had."
Original post by Angry Bird

It´s broken forever.

There are always cracks, or chipped pieces. And depending on what kind of person you are and what kind personal strenght you have, sometimes after your heart breaks it can feel like you´ve never had a heart at all.

Or that it´s hardened.

Turned to stone.

Then...

You change.

You become bitter. Cold. Distant. You start to hate things. And people. Pretty much everything around you. You hate the sun for rising every day. You hate the moon for illuminating the night sky. Hate, hate, hate. It consumes you. It eats you alive from the inside out.

Until...

And pretty soon your days stretch on and on and are never ending decades of nothingness. You forget what it´s like to feel. You forget what it´s like to love. And more then anything you feel like you´ll never deserve the kind of love you once had."

Dude...so beautiful and perfect. Where's the quote from???
Original post by Angry Bird

It´s broken forever.

Or that it´s hardened.

Turned to stone.

Then...

You change.

Until...

Reminds me of this quote: That's how it starts. The feeling of powerlessness...that turns good men...cruel.
Original post by Persistor
Dude...so beautiful and perfect. Where's the quote from???

- Lauren Hammond, Beautiful Nightmares
Love is fake, if it was real relationships would work out, but I guess cheating is normal in this day, and age. I just don’t trust anyone apart from myself, I don’t need any love from anyone.
Reply 28
Original post by rnl
No I just don’t need to justify myself to people who are simply arguing to prove me wrong, rather than debating maturely to try and understand where I’m coming from and being open minded about my views. And school really isn’t everything- the whole of GCSE science is pretty much a lie according to science teachers. Have a lovely evening✌️

You lost the right to a mature debate when you insulted anyone who disagrees with you before they even had a chance to voice an opinion. It's an immature and frankly rather pathetic debating tactic.

School may not be everything, but it only takes a rudimental knowledge of biology, which is correct at a GCSE level, to understand why what you're saying is completely idiotic. Some of the greatest minds in living memory have suffered terribly from various depression related disorders, and it's insulting to suggest it would have gone away if they simply had better control.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending