Urgent help!!!!!!!!! Please pleasee

Watch this thread
gcses2018
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Does anyone have notes on the following, I am in need of help as I have not revised any of the following subjects and do not have any notes as my computer has a virus:

AQA History- ESPECIALLY COLD WAR 1945-72 AND POWER AND THE PEOPLE
I also do Germany and Elizabethan England

AQA Geography- Paper 2 and 3

AQA Chemistry, Biology and Physics

IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING, COULD YOU PLEASE PLEASE SEND THEM TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND YOUR HELP WILL BE GRATEFULLY RECEIVED.
IndigoComet800
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
Go on the website version of this and you can find many PowerPoints and other forms of revision eligible to be downloaded onto your phone instead
gcses2018
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by IndigoComet800)
Go on the website version of this and you can find many PowerPoints and other forms of revision eligible to be downloaded onto your phone instead
Thanks for posting. I have tried this and there is nothing to suit the specification.
IndigoComet800
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by gcses2018)
Thanks for posting. I have tried this and there is nothing to suit the specification.
I have plenty of stuff that I can just take from my revision guides but I just got this so I don't know how many photos I can send at a time
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (30)
28.85%
Take a gap year (16)
15.38%
Resit my exams (28)
26.92%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (15)
14.42%
I don't know yet (10)
9.62%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
4.81%

Watched Threads