(Original post by Grade9inRS)
Religious Studies 9-1 go????
AQA 9-1 Combined Science go?????
AQA 9-1 Geography go???
AQA Maths go?????
AQA English Lit go????
1) Don't do
2) Found it easy
3) Need more time. Did all the question but was rushed and feel like some of my answer could be better.
4) Don't do
5) Do A christmas carol and macbeth and power & conflict power. P1: felt like i needed to write more and more in depth for ACC but for M i am happy. For AIC I was really happy , for poems i did good analysis but my ideas were not as weird/thoughful as i would like. For unseen poems i found it really easy and could talk about it forever.

What about you?
Grade9inRS
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by SmartMemoryGirl!)
1) Don't do
2) Found it easy
3) Need more time. Did all the question but was rushed and feel like some of my answer could be better.
4) Don't do
5) Do A christmas carol and macbeth and power & conflict power. P1: felt like i needed to write more and more in depth for ACC but for M i am happy. For AIC I was really happy , for poems i did good analysis but my ideas were not as weird/thoughful as i would like. For unseen poems i found it really easy and could talk about it forever.

What about you?
Oh God.....Good Gracious me(eeeee) YOU...(yes you) must be NOT clever.....YOU MUST BE WAY (HOSAY) INTELLIGENT!!!! I found EVERYTHING SO HARD!!!!! Except for Physics paper 1........
SmartMemoryGirl!
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Oh God.....Good Gracious me(eeeee) YOU...(yes you) must be NOT clever.....YOU MUST BE WAY (HOSAY) INTELLIGENT!!!! I found EVERYTHING SO HARD!!!!! Except for Physics paper 1........
Thank you . I hope the rest of your exams go well. Still you are probably clever as well.
RainDancess
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Religious Studies 9-1 go????
AQA 9-1 Combined Science go?????
AQA 9-1 Geography go???
AQA Maths go?????
AQA English Lit go????
aqa maths ****ed up idk im not even bad at maths
geog was good
dont do others
lilmeya123
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Rs was okay p1 was hell p2 was better
English was fine they were really easy on us so idk what to expect
Grade9inRS
Rep:
?
(Original post by RainDancess)
aqa maths ****ed up idk im not even bad at maths
geog was good
dont do others
You don't do English!!!!!!! How...you need to get at least a 5 to be considered for a job!!!!
Chidowee
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
You don't do English!!!!!!! How...you need to get at least a 5 to be considered for a job!!!!
ur that relgion 9 guy who kept spamming posts like few weeks back about being gay right? also please dont make 100 different posts for re the exam was over a long time ago people are focused on the future exams
Grade9inRS
Rep:
?
(Original post by Chidowee)
ur that relgion 9 guy who kept spamming posts like few weeks back about being gay right? also please dont make 100 different posts for re the exam was over a long time ago people are focused on the future exams
Oh....
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (252)
57.01%
I don't have everything I need (190)
42.99%

Watched Threads