The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Depends on the move.

Ever made the first initial contact? Yes.

First kiss? Hm.. not really, been kinda mutual.
Most of the time I have had to "initiate it" with a girl.
Reply 3
I did once but it didn't go so well. I have to make better choices, heh.
Reply 4
Yepsies :smile: you have to at least show a man you're interested through flirting, eye contact etc. some of them are fragile souls and won't want to be rejected, so they won't make a move without encouragement.
do women make the firts move in club as well
Reply 6
robinson999
do women make the firts move in club as well

Not my style :smile: I'm generally out for something more relationshippy than what you often get in clubs.
Reply 7
What do you mean by first move? I'm too shy to learn in for the first kiss but I will make it very clear that I'm interested if I am. I will initiate conversation, flirting etc
suek
Not my style :smile: I'm generally out for something more relationshippy than what you often get in clubs.

true, i would more want that, but you know a question to ask

not that i have luck either way
Women should always make the first move
I've been fortunate enough for girls to always show interest in me first rather than vice versa which is nice. I was buggered when the ball was in my court though lol
Reply 11
I've made the first contact yes, like saying hello or asking how his night is going etc. Generally it's up to them to let them know they're interested though, I wouldn't ever ask a guy out or anything like that.
erm no never.
I think if a guy like me enough he would probably make the effort.
I've made the effort to find the contact details of a couple of guys I liked the look of, But that's it. I'd never initiate a kiss or whatever because I'm dead shy like that, but as I get older I'm more inclined to say 'look, I like you' or whatever. I'm too old and single to hang around for the men to make the moves lol.
Yes. The first night I met my boyfriend in a club I asked him whether he was single, and then said "are you gonna give me your number then or what?" lol. I don't mind making the first move :smile:
Reply 15
Fishermanspie
erm no never.

I think if a girl likes me enough she would probably make the effort.

:p:
Fishermanspie
erm no never.

Why though?
I usually make the first move when I'm drunk...
In clubs, pubs bars etc.

When I'm sober I'm pretty introverted so I tend to get all placid and boring. If someone flirts with me when I'm out though, I'll probably flirt back a little bit.
Sithius
I think if a girl likes me enough she would probably make the effort.

:p:

True.
So is it really about what sex you are?
I like to know the person is interested enough to make the first move... I just don't want to appear as if I like him more than he likes me :P Call it pride
Pride? well it could interfere with potential relationships but ok.

Latest

Trending

Trending