The Student Room Group

Does wearing jogging bottoms make a guy less attractive

So I have started to wear jogging bottoms much more (Not loose baggy ones, more skinny fit styled). But do they put a girl off a guy if he is wearing them? I’m not talking to a party or anything just casual wear to Uni or stuff like that.

Scroll to see replies

u look like a PE teacher tho'

:redface:
I’ve heard that girls like the grey jogging bottoms. Tbh if you are good looking you can wear most things anyway and girls will still like it
Reply 3
Almost certainly; as well it should.
I often wear joggers in the winter, so comfy :h: I wear slim fitting though, casual but fresh AF https://images-eu.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41I7H4NTz0L.jpg
Nah, personally find them kinda hot...but just wear whatever you're most comfy in
depends if you're already attractive or not
If it's just to uni, then it's fine - I don't see anything wrong with it. It could give off the vibe that your main focus is uni and that's why you just threw on a pair of joggers. Maybe that eludes intelligence, which could attract a girl. But yeah, not at parties.

But for me personally, I don't even notice what a guy is wearing (unless it's totally ridiculous), the most important thing is if he's hot or not 🤷*♀️
Original post by Lmaoihategcses
If it's just to uni, then it's fine - I don't see anything wrong with it. It could give off the vibe that your main focus is uni and that's why you just threw on a pair of joggers. Maybe that eludes intelligence, which could attract a girl. But yeah, not at parties.

But for me personally, I don't even notice what a guy is wearing (unless it's totally ridiculous), the most important thing is if he's hot or not 🤷*♀️

First time I've ever heard joggers correlated with intelligence :rofl:
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
Fairs, they're tidy :top: I think loose fit joggers are scruffy AF, but then I think that about jeans too. Slim fit or not at all.

Ah cool, loose joggers look scruffy but I wasn’t sure what people thought of the slim ones. Pretty much the point of this thread.
I don't like guys who are wear joggers mostly all times...tbf I studied in a Central London Uni so people are usually dressed very uptight unless you're just popping into lectures then thats somewhat okay..
but otherwise if thats the normal wear for all times, then it looks like you dont really take care of yourself and your appearance and that isn't that attractive :/
if the guys hot, it doesn't matter what he wears. you'll still be hot
Not really, sometimes just lazy which might seem unattractive

Oh yh, casual sporty joggers should be fine, if you’re wearing them in like a casual manner I don’t see a problem .
It literally changes nothing. I personally only have a preference against really skinny guys with sideswept fringes and super tight skinny jeans... just no.
Original post by Anonymous
Do you find girls wearing joggers attractive all the time?

Maybe not all the time, but if she switches it up once or twice a week i’m fine with it and doesn’t wear them to a party for example.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending