Report 1 year ago
Simple, don’t cheat!
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
SuperHuman98
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
My unconditional said I needed to pass the exams I say, so I assume that meant I need an E. If you get caught cheating you will have disqualified which isn't a pass, so yeah you fail your unconditional offer
JDieMstr
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
My unconditional could only be invalidated if I commit a criminal offence....idk if cheating in A-level exams count as one but never know....does your unconditional have any conditions/requirements?
Zaid_1133
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
No, there is no requirements to the unconditional.
(Original post by JDieMstr)
My unconditional could only be invalidated if I commit a criminal offence....idk if cheating in A-level exams count as one but never know....does your unconditional have any conditions/requirements?
UWS
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
These threads worry me because the OP tends to have an ulterior motive, it can't be just for research purposes...
Lady Jamie
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
If you've got an unconditional offer, there's really no reason to cheat (not like there's a reason to cheat regardless of the situation). The risk is too great and even if the university accepts you, it might still adversely influence your future job applications, internal position within the university, how your professors would look at you if they were to find out etc... Simple, don't do it and enjoy your unconditional offer without doing anything to potentially jeopardise it.
Zaid_1133
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Makes sense, thanks a lot
(Original post by JamieK03)
If you've got an unconditional offer, there's really no reason to cheat (not like there's a reason to cheat regardless of the situation). The risk is too great and even if the university accepts you, it might still adversely influence your future job applications, internal position within the university, how your professors would look at you if they were to find out etc... Simple, don't do it and enjoy your unconditional offer without doing anything to potentially jeopardise it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of West London
    Postgraduate Open Day - Ealing Site Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Jun '19
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
  • University of Bath
    Find out about life at the University and discover our diverse range of Undergraduate courses. Our course areas include the Sciences, Humanities & Social Sciences, Engineering & Design, and Management. Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (340)
15.69%
The paper was reasonable (1176)
54.27%
Not feeling great about that exam... (469)
21.64%
It was TERRIBLE (182)
8.4%

Watched Threads