The Student Room Group

Aqa spanish writing

Hi!
Okay, so getting to the point, I have never been good at Spanish. I am doing AQA and have been revising vocab, tenses, etc. but it hasn't been sticking to my brain! I'm currently getting 5.
My speaking went terribly as it was shortly after a beloved one's death - so my words were very fumbled, I missed out questions and my school refused to email AQA regarding special consideration/marks. So that is 25% of my grade gone badly.
Could anyone give me some tips? My school's MFL department runs on free TES resources and old specification books. I need to try pull up 75% of my grade to at least a 5. More specifically on writing; sentence structures and listening. Please help a girl out, I need it.
Original post by trinau
Hi!
Okay, so getting to the point, I have never been good at Spanish. I am doing AQA and have been revising vocab, tenses, etc. but it hasn't been sticking to my brain! I'm currently getting 5.
My speaking went terribly as it was shortly after a beloved one's death - so my words were very fumbled, I missed out questions and my school refused to email AQA regarding special consideration/marks. So that is 25% of my grade gone badly.
Could anyone give me some tips? My school's MFL department runs on free TES resources and old specification books. I need to try pull up 75% of my grade to at least a 5. More specifically on writing; sentence structures and listening. Please help a girl out, I need it.

Learn your tenses! I don't speaking much Spanish, I took french but for that I learnt tenses and went from a 4 to a 7

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending