Do you leave your hair out or tie it up? Watch

Rahulsharma12
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I think tie-up is the best option for improving growth of hair and helps to avoid from hair fall
black tea
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I always have mine up when I'm out as it is so thin and light that even the smallest breeze blows it around and tangles it up. It's down when I am at home though.
RIP_MR.STARK
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by The Old Vampire)
Ladies and gentz do you leave your hair out or tie it back when you are at home / studying / reading etc.

I normally leave mine out because i hate the feeling of something holding my thick long hair back. I leave it out when i sleep too.
Tie it up cos otherwise its in my way lol
Rid The Kid
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
both versions are hot
Rxnaaa
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Usually down because I cbb. I used to put it up in secondary school all the time. Now that it's usually down, my roots hurt when I pull it up into a bun or a ponytail. I have a hella load of baby hairs so when I do put it up, it's a real pain to fix my baby hairs as well. So I just let it down. If you want your hair to grow don't put it up into tight hairstyles like buns and ponytails. Braids are the best for hair growth as it is more protecting and relatively loose for a style that keeps hair out of the way.
Kieshki
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I usually have my hair down when I can, because it helps them grow, especially those baby hair. I need to grow my edges out... When I work or do something where I need to focus I always tie them in a bun, co I dont distract myself.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (340)
15.71%
The paper was reasonable (1175)
54.3%
Not feeling great about that exam... (468)
21.63%
It was TERRIBLE (181)
8.36%

Watched Threads