Turn on thread page Beta

What's the funniest/weirdest/stupidest conversation you've overheard? watch

ReputationRep:
    The other day I was on the Metro and overheard one (chavvy) girl say to another: "Oh yeah, Muslims speak Musliamic."

My jaw dropped. I HAD to text someone the idiocy of the conversation I'd just heard.

Anyone else ever overheard something just plain idiotic/funny/weird?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laced)
    The other day I was on the Metro and overheard one (chavvy) girl say to another: "Oh yeah, Muslims speak Musliamic."

My jaw dropped. I HAD to text someone the idiocy of the conversation I'd just heard.

Anyone else ever overheard something just plain idiotic/funny/weird?
    "Muslims speak Musliamic"? Sounds like the type of person who doesn't know that Israel is a Jewish state. Worryingly, I've heard the latter.

ReputationRep:
    "McDonalds is from Scotland ..."

I was walking down the pavement and whilst overtaking this oldish couple I heard the woman say "... and then she'd caught him doing vampire erotica."

ReputationRep:
    "Does celery taste like celery?" - 18 year old student in cooking classes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mhsc)
    "McDonalds is from Scotland ..."
    HAHAHA that's actual lols :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    "and then I put it in her ear"

"i had a w*** upside down the other day"
    "was it good?"
    "yeah"

ReputationRep:
    "i rubbed marmite in her belly button"

ReputationRep:
    "Hey, is that Jesus?"
    "Nah, it's not Jesus"
    "Look i'm telling you, it's Jesus!" he exclaimed whilst pointing at man with a thick beard

My old driving instructor on his mobile in the middle of a lesson:

"THE HONG KONG ACCOUNT! What do you mean-. But I thou-. HE'S DONE A RUNNER?! Alright, I'm in a lesson for the next hour, then I'll head to Heathrow."

Was quite scared.

two old women were talking about why the trollys at tesco were better then those at asda

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dh00001)
    two old women were talking about why the trollys at tesco were better then those at asda
    ;laugh;

ReputationRep:
    I was on the bus once, and there were a group of northern people ****ging off southeners. They were giving it all the usual stuff and they started talking about southerners accents, and how they cant talk properly. They were saying things like 'They are so stupid, theres no R in Bath' (as people in the south typically say it barth) and they continued and then one said through laughter 'Yeah, idiots theres no R in GRass either'

I couldnt help but chuckle to myself, due to the irony that they were calling southern people thick.

ReputationRep:
    TV: ... Rio de Janeiro
    Me: Oh that's a nice name

I just had to put that one in there.

ReputationRep:
    it's not that funny, but there was this really dumb girl in my psychology group who gave us a good giggle most lessons:

teacher: so out of 60 million people living in the UK, how many do you think are in prison?
    girl: ooh ooh! 60 million!
    teacher: no [insert girls name], out of 60 million, how many?
    girl: I'm sorry mr S, I just don't understand what you're saying.

mr S: see people tend to exagerate the area they live in, so if I drew a map I might make somerset be in big and in the middle of the country, with all the other places being smaller than somerset.
    girl: somersets the biggest village? I thought london was!

girl: oooh like in that film about that place with that man, what was he called? mask man of manhattan? he had a big axe or a chainsaw...
    me: leatherface?
    girl: no not leatherface, mask man! and he was from somewhere in america and killed lots of people
    me: yes, leatherface from texas chainsaw massacre
    girl: no! not leatherface.
    other girl: ooh you mean texas chainsaw masscre! with mask man!
    girl: Yeah! that's the one! mask man from texas! Kat, you should have known that! you're a goth.
    me: rolls eyes.

ReputationRep:
    "Have you become a Pakistani?" An elderly lady said once. {I converted to Islam I said with a smile}.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by death.drop)
    it's not that funny, but there was this really dumb girl in my psychology group who gave us a good giggle most lessons:

teacher: so out of 60 million people living in the UK, how many do you think are in prison?
    girl: ooh ooh! 60 million!
    teacher: no [insert girls name], out of 60 million, how many?
    girl: I'm sorry mr S, I just don't understand what you're saying.

mr S: see people tend to exagerate the area they live in, so if I drew a map I might make somerset be in big and in the middle of the country, with all the other places being smaller than somerset.
    girl: somersets the biggest village? I thought london was!

girl: oooh like in that film about that place with that man, what was he called? mask man of manhattan? he had a big axe or a chainsaw...
    me: leatherface?
    girl: no not leatherface, mask man! and he was from somewhere in america and killed lots of people
    me: yes, leatherface from texas chainsaw massacre
    girl: no! not leatherface.
    other girl: ooh you mean texas chainsaw masscre! with mask man!
    girl: Yeah! that's the one! mask man from texas! Kat, you should have known that! you're a goth.
    me: rolls eyes.
    priceless

ReputationRep:
    when a fight was breaking out one of the fella's said to the other guy "back up" the other guy replied "i'm not a ****ing computer" that made laugh to.

ReputationRep:
    "No, the last Queen was Elizabeth I during the war!"

Sadly, I'm fairly sure they weren't talking about the Anglo–Spanish War.

ReputationRep:
    I remember once in R.S., our teacher was talking about Eastenders/Coronation Street and when she finished the conversation a boy in my class replied
    "Oh Mrs, I thought you were talking about the Bible."

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.