i need some help Watch

superbowser2
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
when im around this girl i know i feel sad and depressed especially when she's with other men. Thing is though we're best friends and i really dont know what to do ive tried talking to her but what she says has no affect on me. can anyone please help me
MSB
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You liiiiiiike her! :p:
lilac spooge
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
ditto
superbowser2
dang, is there some way to stop being sad when shes around other men because shes picking up on it and i dont want it to cause tension
intoxicated
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
well, if she really does not feel anything towards you it's quite a problem. Not always can we get what we want, unfortunately. Maybe try meeting her somewhere out? I mean pubs, parties... The relaxed atmosphere (alcohol;P) does well!
MSB
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Stop caring so much. Tough, but necessary. I don't mean that you start being nasty to her - still have fun, but if she's with other guys go talk and have a good time with someone else.
superbowser2
the situation is so messed up lol, shes got a bf and we're all in the same group. Ive told her how ive felt and she doesnt feel the same but she said everything is fine between us and shes not the one being the problem its me. Im the one feeling like this and i dont know how to react without driving her off
Anonymous #1
Report 10 years ago
aaww poor u i still do that with my ex, even watching his facebook/bebo/myspace constantly to see what hes up to lol i know im sad but im stil crazy bout him!!! lol x
studyboy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by superbowser2)
the situation is so messed up lol, shes got a bf and we're all in the same group. Ive told her how ive felt and she doesnt feel the same but she said everything is fine between us and shes not the one being the problem its me. Im the one feeling like this and i dont know how to react without driving her off
Pretend nothing has ever happened. She made it very clear that she wants the relationship between the two of you to remain as it is.
superbowser2
(Original post by studyboy)
Pretend nothing has ever happened. She made it very clear that she wants the relationship between the two of you to remain as it is.
so should i act totally normal and when shes around other men just totally block it out right?
studyboy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
so should i act totally normal and when shes around other men just totally block it out right?
Yup! Just filter all those sadness that might come to you. Funny, now that you've said it, I remembered I used to be in your situation as well! :p: As time goes by, you will definitely get a hold of yourself.
superbowser2
bump
superbowser2
thanks studyboy you've really helped cheer me up
mr-breaker
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
when im around this girl i know i feel sad and depressed especially when she's with other men. Thing is though we're best friends and i really dont know what to do ive tried talking to her but what she says has no affect on me. can anyone please help me
Try watching this!
superbowser2
lmao that was hilarious
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (170)
27.11%
No (457)
72.89%

Watched Threads