Turn on thread page Beta

graduation day speech - ideas that will last 4 ever! watch

ReputationRep:
    hey guys,

im studying in an english school in the middle east . doing A levels at the mo. i'm head boy at school. thats like the senior most prefect. on the last day of school , the head boy and girl have to give speeches basically addressing the other students, parents and teacher . it shud contain things about school, friends, our future, teachers etc. its like a LONG thank you letter.

i have enought funny things to talk about, but i need some serious issues as well. can any1 help me out with some things i should talk about.

thanks ya'll

ReputationRep:
    Talk about things like originality, and that people should really come up with their own context-based writings and inspire themselves, instead of seeking inspiration from sources that may not help them in the long run.

ReputationRep:
    that doesnt really help at all sdt

i have to make a speech soon where i have no idea what to say either otherwise i would try to help, sorry ayandutta

ReputationRep:
    It's a perfectly good subject - Originality. I don't see why it doesn't help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sdt)
    Talk about things like originality, and that people should really come up with their own context-based writings and inspire themselves, instead of seeking inspiration from sources that may not help them in the long run.
    Positive rep your way.

ReputationRep:
    Just get your balls out, that'll make it memorable

ReputationRep:
    what u mean just get my balls out! u want me go up there and brain freeze! i need some solid things to talk about.
    i've mentions things like :

how yr 13s inspired me last yr, and I hope that we (the current yr13s) have inspired the yr 12 and 11s. in this para i give em a real example of myself and make it amusing too.

how school has been an integral part, ginving us opportunity , freedom and individuality. can i put anymore in there?

thats all the seriousness in my speech. i neeed MORE!

ReputationRep:
    helloo.

any1?

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.