General life negativity! Watch

tootsies
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
I think the main reason that I'm posting this is because I myself have no idea what's wrong with me, and writing usually makes me feel better so I'm combining the two.

The bottom line is, I just feel SO alone, and It's ****. The majority of my best friends are completely distracted, most of them obsessing over guys, some just self involved, and one seems to be there for everyone else apart from me.

I've always been there for my friends, and I expected them to do the same, I didn't think they were the type to put boys first kind of thing, and maybe I'm just surprised. I've basically been feeling **** on and off for months, and it's like none of them have noticed, not that I've told them, but it's just that I don't want to bum them out and seem like I'm talking crap, because most of them don't think it's a problem (look after number one, nobody else matters type).

It just seems like everything is bumming me out, my friends, my schoolwork, my appearance, my dad (nothing too drastic, just clash of personalities that end in arguments sometimes). The only person who is genuinely there for me is my mum, and it's like I'm taking it out on her and I feel like a ***** for it. Just that she's like 'what's wrong?' and I'm like "NOTHING!! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE" (if that doesn't scream out teen angst I don't know what does).

I don't even know what I'm looking for as replies to this, comfort? Have you felt the same? Maybe suggestions?

Arghhhhhhhhhhh *hits stuff*
MSB
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Put some Pink Floyd on and get a cup of tea.
FullMetal
Report 10 years ago
To be perfectly honest I think you're making a bigger deal out of this than need be.

You're a teenager for god's sake, shouldn't you be used to mood swings by now?

If you're going through a tough time with school and stuff, chances are they are too.

I think actually TALKING to them would be a great place to start rather than whining about how 'bad' they are to a bunch of strangers.

Will they read this?

So yeah, that's my suggestion. Start acting like something other than a pre-teen and talk to them about how you feel. If you've been hiding how '****' you've been feeling then how the hell are they supposed to know?

They can't help you if you don't let them know.

Am I right or am I left?

I'm done here.

x
oopsie
Report 10 years ago
yea man ^ is right..the only way they'll know you're not feeling good is if you tell them cos believe me, friends are clueless...maybe ur just so good at hiding how you feel that they dont realise anythings up...n it looks to me like its your friends that are pissing you off n that's whats making your outlook so negative..
talk to them..it will help
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (199)
27.68%
No (520)
72.32%

Watched Threads