lukem23
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
My Unit 2 geography exam is tomorrow, I haven't done any revision and I find it too hard to revise it, it doesn't seem to stick, I got an A* in my coursework, think i just about passed unit 1, can anybody help me out here? (I don't want smart arse comments telling me I should have started sooner, I know, I tried to but couldn't)
lolu123
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
its half-term
lukem23
Rep:
?
(Original post by lolu123)
its half-term
Sorry?
laurawatt
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by lukem23)
Sorry?
It’s half term now for most people in England/the UK
malkimoo
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
My Unit 2 geography exam is tomorrow, I haven't done any revision and I find it too hard to revise it, it doesn't seem to stick, I got an A* in my coursework, think i just about passed unit 1, can anybody help me out here? (I don't want smart arse comments telling me I should have started sooner, I know, I tried to but couldn't)
which exam board
lukem23
Rep:
?
(Original post by malkimoo)
which exam board
Ccea
malkimoo
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Ccea
soz cant help you im doing aqa and its sooo hard to learn
lukem23
Rep:
?
Okay, thank you anyway, just gonna use the BBC stuff I think and try learn my case studies.
malkimoo
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
kk which case studies are you doing mbe the same as aqa?
lukem23
Rep:
?
kk which case studies are you doing mbe the same as aqa?
International migration from turkey to germany, urbanisation of Belfast which I highly doubt is in the aqa specification, and sao paulo shanty towns theres probably more but can't remember those
malkimoo
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
International migration from turkey to germany, urbanisation of Belfast which I highly doubt is in the aqa specification, and sao paulo shanty towns theres probably more but can't remember those
we doing shanty towns in rio i think its the same thing tho.. do you also have a paper three of fielwork etc?
lukem23
Rep:
?
we doing shanty towns in rio i think its the same thing tho.. do you also have a paper three of fielwork etc?
Our fieldwork was controlled assessment but we weren't allowed notes or anything like that in with us apart from data, its worth 25% and I got 23. Is yours a paper for that then?
malkimoo
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Our fieldwork was controlled assessment but we weren't allowed notes or anything like that in with us apart from data, its worth 25% and I got 23. Is yours a paper for that then?
no our paper is 1/2 assessing fielwork techniques talking abt data collected form fieldwork trips and the other part of it is answering stuff from a prerelease resource booklet its horrible
lukem23
Rep:
?
no our paper is 1/2 assessing fielwork techniques talking abt data collected form fieldwork trips and the other part of it is answering stuff from a prerelease resource booklet its horrible
Oh dear I hate that prerelease stuff I have one for OCR economics and our teacher does not care or want to be in that class
malkimoo
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
same here my teacher is rubbish and cba teaching it to us.. she tells us geog is self-explanotary and we have to kinda teach it to ourselves so i freaking out abt it lol
lukem23
Rep:
?
same here my teacher is rubbish and cba teaching it to us.. she tells us geog is self-explanotary and we have to kinda teach it to ourselves so i freaking out abt it lol
Yeah same I've this miserable old woman who's clearly only there for the pension
malkimoo
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Yeah same I've this miserable old woman who's clearly only there for the pension
lol mines a stupid kid who has no idea how to even spell the name geography, let alone to know whats on the syllabus so ive basically been teaching the class paper one this year, tho not started paper two yet and freakinggggg out
lukem23
Rep:
?
lol mines a stupid kid who has no idea how to even spell the name geography, let alone to know whats on the syllabus so ive basically been teaching the class paper one this year, tho not started paper two yet and freakinggggg out
Oh my days, well good on you for taking responsibility at least
gurlll
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
sameee, there's a lot to learn but i dont think its hard. What do you find hard to learn?
malkimoo
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by gurlll)
sameee, there's a lot to learn but i dont think its hard. What do you find hard to learn?
its not at all hard its just such a huge load to memorise.. esp since only starting today
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (112)
13.79%
I'm not sure (36)
4.43%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (247)
30.42%
I have already dropped out (20)
2.46%
I'm not a current university student (397)
48.89%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed