Ideas for a 1 moth anniversary present

Watch
Vanessa_08
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
So me and my bf have been dating for a month (he’s my first bf) and I don’t have a clue what to give him ? Please can you give me some suggestions
artful_lounger
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Perhaps another moth? }i{

More seriously, I don't really see there is any need for an "anniversary" present, particularly as anniversary per it's definition refers to yearly intervals...also I don't think one month is a great milestone but, perhaps my perspective has shifted from when I was younger
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Vanessa_08)
So me and my bf have been dating for a month (he’s my first bf) and I don’t have a clue what to give him ? Please can you give me some suggestions
Imo one month doesn't warrant a celebration. I didn't do anything when I had been with my boyfriend for a month except say "Oh look it's been a month, cool". I would only start celebrating or giving gifts at the 6 month mark.

However if you really want to give him something then consider what he likes or is interested in and get him something related to that.
Glass325
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I was thinking to join Inspire London College but just came across this while searching about them. Thank you very much all of you sharing your reviews about Inspire London College. Your reviews are very helpful. You have saved my money.
LavenderBlueSky88
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Anniversary literally refers to a yearly occurrence. So you can’t have a one month anniversary *facepalm*. You also don’t need to get the guy a present after 1 month of dating.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
I say you only need presents every 3 months so 3,6,9 a year then a year and a half, 2 years, 3, etc.

1 month is kinda irrelevant: just like write a card and put a pic of you two if you have one. It's not 15 years so you don't need to do anything big
Dilsz
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Vanessa_08)

Maybe stick with simple things like a Hollister T shirt or a cologne. Also gift sets are good idea
I’d recommend Armani Code
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
The sentiment is nice but I would really avoid getting him anything after only one month. It's a bit much. If you do want to do something to commemorate the 1 month mark then maybe just go out somewhere nice for dinner or do something a little extra special.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 year ago
Your virginity.
UWS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
The sentiment is nice but I would really avoid getting him anything after only one month. It's a bit much. If you do want to do something to commemorate the 1 month mark then maybe just go out somewhere nice for dinner or do something a little extra special.
This is the correct approach imo.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (120)
15.58%
Uncertainty around my education (125)
16.23%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (72)
9.35%
Isolating with family (51)
6.62%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (30)
3.9%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (66)
8.57%
Loneliness (81)
10.52%
Financial worries (32)
4.16%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (70)
9.09%
Exposure to negative news/social media (50)
6.49%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (73)
9.48%

Watched Threads