OCR Ancient History 2017 onwards spec - looking for revision buddy

Watch
smoll_susurrus
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
As it says above, I'm looking for an online revision buddy who takes the OCR Ancient History (2017 onwards spec)

I am in the first year of the course, and am currently studying :

Component 1, Greece : "Part 1 Period Study : Relations between Greek States and between Greek and non-Greek states, 492-404BC"
&
Component 2, Rome : "Depth Study 1 : The Breakdown of the Late Republic, 88 - 31BC"

But I have found that I have struggled largely at taking good enough notes for the Greek component, and they are quite sparse in comparison to my large collection of detailed Rome notes... So I'm looking for someone who is happy to pass notes back and forth so that we can both learn from one another ☺️

(my main specialty is notes on leaders and key individuals, I also have various time lines, sets of analysed sources and I adore drawing maps so I hope you don't mind battle notes on those)
N H
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi there

My daughter is about to start studying this, may I ask are you studying both components at the same time? (i.e Greece and Rome ?).
smoll_susurrus
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hello!

I studied Greece first and then began Rome after I completed that section of the course, although I began to learn the Rome info whilst I was still completing the Greece section ☺️ I'm just beginning second year of A-levels now, and I shall be studying Sparta and continuing Rome further.

(Original post by N H)
Hi there

My daughter is about to start studying this, may I ask are you studying both components at the same time? (i.e Greece and Rome ?).
N H
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by smoll_susurrus)
Hello!

I studied Greece first and then began Rome after I completed that section of the course, although I began to learn the Rome info whilst I was still completing the Greece section ☺️ I'm just beginning second year of A-levels now, and I shall be studying Sparta and continuing Rome further.
Thanks for letting me know.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (64)
12.26%
Virtual campus tours/open days (124)
23.75%
Live streaming events (46)
8.81%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (52)
9.96%
A uni comparison tool (121)
23.18%
An in-person event when available (115)
22.03%