The Student Room Group

I think I made a bad impressions...

Ok so theres this girl Ive been going out with for about 2 weeks now, I really like her and today she invited me back to her house after school.

All was going extremely well, we were chatting away about stuff while sitting on her sofa and I think I got a bit carried away. Im not a person who swears a lot but I dont know what came over me and I described this guy at school as a F(ing) **** who I wanted to thump, I didn't really however want to hit him. After I had said this my girlfriend looked pleased as this guy was her ex boyfriend and so I was feeling quite happy only to discover her mum had just come into the hallway right before I had said this sentence and was looking at me really strangely.
I have never had such an awkward few seconds as I had had there. My girlfriends mum said hello to her and new I was her boyfriend and said she was pleased to meet me while giving me a funny look.

Later me and my girlfriend were in her bedroom and we were kissing on her bed. I had just slipped my hand round her bum and was pulling up her thong when who should walk into the room but her mum. ARGGH! She gave me another dirty look before telling my girlfriend to come downstairs for a "quick" word. I was really embarrased and let go of her quick. I left the house about 10 minutes later feeling awful.

What should I do? I dont know if I wil ever be able to ever go back their or see her mum again.
Reply 1
Don't worry about it. Just make sure you're on perfect behaviour around the parents next time.
Reply 2
MSB
Don't worry about it. Just make sure you're on perfect behaviour around the parents next time.

Yeah well its her dad Im worried about as well as her mum, he looks like a really tough, gruff guy whos really protective over his daughter. Although regarding the mum I dont think Ive ever recieved such dirty looks from another human being before.
Reply 3
Haha. Maybe keep your distance for a bit and try doing things that not only will your girlfriend appreciate, but she'll be telling her parents about. Talking to her and giving the hint that you want the fix the bad impression of you that her parents have would get her to help out, I imagine.
Reply 4
MSB
Haha. Maybe keep your distance for a bit and try doing things that not only will your girlfriend appreciate, but she'll be telling her parents about. Talking to her and giving the hint that you want the fix the bad impression of you that her parents have would get her to help out, I imagine.

Ill talk to her tomorrow and see what she thinks about it.
Reply 5
Will170393
Ill talk to her tomorrow and see what she thinks about it.

Plan.

Latest

Trending

Trending