mfar
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
-I'm gonna take my Phy, Chem and Bio Paper 2s soon
-Can anyone please outline what to learn for Paper 2
-And any predictions? (BTW, I'm giving the r papers)
Missradioactive
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Since the exams are being quite peculiar this time, it's better you revise everything, especially the UNcommon topics since edexcel is kinda giving us the nasty surprise in each science exam, as you may have noticed. But according to me...

For Chem, make sure you know the calculations, polymerisation, uses and industrial processes along with their conditions. Organic section is very important too, and learn all the common salt stuff, and separating, chromatography stuff, bonding stuff, chemical equations.

For Bio, I'd suggest you to study EVERY single stuff that did not come up for paper 1. Don't skip the topics that came, just to be safe. Practise experimental questions too.

For Physics, revise everything, esp how the experiments are conducted, magnetism, radioactivity, energy, and motion stuff. Make sure you know the concepts and equations by heart, and how to manipulate them.

Last but not the least, learn the keywords for the common, repetitive questions for all three sciences.

Hope I have helped
mfar
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by Missradioactive)
Since the exams are being quite peculiar this time, it's better you revise everything, especially the UNcommon topics since edexcel is kinda giving us the nasty surprise in each science exam, as you may have noticed. But according to me...

For Chem, make sure you know the calculations, polymerisation, uses and industrial processes along with their conditions. Organic section is very important too, and learn all the common salt stuff, and separating, chromatography stuff, bonding stuff, chemical equations.

For Bio, I'd suggest you to study EVERY single stuff that did not come up for paper 1. Don't skip the topics that came, just to be safe. Practise experimental questions too.

For Physics, revise everything, esp how the experiments are conducted, magnetism, radioactivity, energy, and motion stuff. Make sure you know the concepts and equations by heart, and how to manipulate them.

Last but not the least, learn the keywords for the common, repetitive questions for all three sciences.

Hope I have helped
Thank you!
Missradioactive
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by mfar)
Thank you!
You're welcome !
If you ever need more help and study tips for any of those subjects, you may PM me
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (554)
33.95%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (674)
41.3%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (330)
20.22%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (74)
4.53%

Watched Threads