Name:  armoggedon.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  20.1 KB
Davij038
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Unless it’s Mogg or somebody very similar the Tory party will be crushed. I’d rather vote for Corbyn than the Gove/ Davidson ticket some people are going on about. 🤮
Midlander
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
The ideal man to con the working classes into voting Tory for the 3rd time in succession.
Jjj90
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Brexit and Trump taught me not to may any attention to the odds when it comes to politics. Anyway they change all the time, take a screenshot of those odds now and compare them 6 months down the line.
TCA2b
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Midlander)
The ideal man to con the working classes into voting Tory for the 3rd time in succession.
Well it's unlikely that they'll be conned into voting Labour any time soon, so there's that.
Bluestar511
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
That is, if he actually decides to stand for Tory leader
Gavin the white
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Mogg would be a great choice. We need a social conservative to lead this country back to traditional British values.
JoshDarnIt
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Why does Mogg sound like something off Lord of The Rings?
blueham
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
"This is a procedural absurdity, this is legislative legerdemain" -JRM
PilgrimOfTruth
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Davij038)
Unless it’s Mogg or somebody very similar the Tory party will be crushed.
Looney Labour supporters still in total denial I see !! Presumably still congratulating themselves on an election lost spectacularly and worshiping the man that lost them that election. Go figure !

Politics is in rather a mess at present. There does NOT exist any credible opposition party at this stage and that's bad for everyone.

The Tories absolutely will NOT be crushed. No matter what we think of them and their policies, the plain fact of the matter is that the majority of decent minded people in this country will not now, nor ever will vote for the Commie/Marxist con man Corbyn. He has a reprehensible history and try as he might he simply can not keep sweeping it under the carpet. He's badly duped the young voters, many who rightly won't support Looney Labour any more, and he's lost the support of most Remainers now with his BrExit stance. Frankly old Compo Corbyn's time is now up. He HAS to go. No-one is fooled by this militant left wing bunch of thugs usurping the Labour Party banner. It's not a Labour Party at all. It might as well be the BNP stealing the Labour Party name. It's a ridiculous situation that leaves UK politics without a credible opposition. The Tories, who crushed Looney Labour 318 seats to 262 at the last election, will annihilate them again if there is another election. The singular reason is Corbyn. That's it. The real Labour supporters and MPs have to band together and stand up to the militant left and choose a new leader and wrest the party back to the left centre. Until they do, Labour will never get to No 10 again.

Andrew97
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Well given he’s in the party that currently has control of the House of Commons...
Davij038
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by PilgrimOfTruth)
Looney Labour supporters still in total denial I see !! Presumably still congratulating themselves on an election lost spectacularly and worshiping the man that lost them that election. Go figure !
Not a labour voter.

They lost spectacularly? If you think that then you are certainly deluded. The Tories lost seats overall and labour made gains. May COULD have won it easily (as was seen via early polling) but instead showed herself to be utterly incompetent as well as having the personality of a damp rag.

Although I think Corbyn is wrong about pretty much anything, I admire that he hasn’t sold up and cucked out - as out so called ‘conservative’ Party has done.

Politics is in rather a mess at present. There does NOT exist any credible opposition party at this stage and that's bad for everyone.
Oh it’s far worse than that. The only vaguely sensible party is Ukip which is an irrelevance now (and was generally incapable of addressing today’s problems, compromising of ageing boomer Thatcherites)

The Tories absolutely will NOT be crushed. No matter what we think of them and their policies, the plain fact of the matter is that the majority of decent minded people in this country will not now, nor ever will vote for the Commie/Marxist con man Corbyn. He has a reprehensible history and try as he might he simply can not keep sweeping it under the carpet. He's badly duped the young voters, many who rightly won't support Looney Labour any more, and he's lost the support of most Remainers now with his BrExit stance. Frankly old Compo Corbyn's time is now up. He HAS to go. No-one is fooled by this militant left wing bunch of thugs usurping the Labour Party banner. It's not a Labour Party at all. It might as well be the BNP stealing the Labour Party name. It's a ridiculous situation that leaves UK politics without a credible opposition. The Tories, who crushed Looney Labour 318 seats to 262 at the last election, will annihilate them again if there is another election. The singular reason is Corbyn. That's it. The real Labour supporters and MPs have to band together and stand up to the militant left and choose a new leader and wrest the party back to the left centre. Until they do, Labour will never get to No 10 again.

The direction of the Tory Party is almost identical to the Labour Party with Blairites like May and Gove running it as well as Radicals like Greening and Davidson. The two main parties are both pro mass immigration and anti free speech. The only real difference now is that the Tories Support highly unpopular neoliberalism and costly foreign wars for Israel.,

I suppprt a genuine conservative movement that actually protects are borders, heritage and the Family- not this globalist Zionist swill.
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
What a truly horrifying though.
That waffling antediluvian waste of oxygen leading Britain? How vulgar.
ChaoticButterfly
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
not this globalist Zionist swill.
I see you are going for the whole fascist checklist.
completecretin
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Gavin the white)
Mogg would be a great choice. We need a social conservative to lead this country back to traditional British values.
Traditional British values of Greggs and Tea.
completecretin
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
The Stupid Room
Chief Wiggum
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Davij038
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
I prefer ‘Paleoconservative’ which is more accurate* but meh I don’t really care.

(Eg some things I differ on from fascism)
I don’t want a dictatorship or one party state
I don’t want to invade anyone
I want the governent out of education
I’m pro Christianity
I support freedom of speech
I support gun ownership

Funnily enough this is generally the opposite from what so called anti fascists want
ChaoticButterfly
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Eg some things I differ on from fascism)
I don’t want a dictatorship or one party state
I don’t want to invade anyone
I want the governent out of education
I’m pro Christianity
I support freedom of speech
I support gun ownership
I appose the globalist jewish space lizards
Added one on their for you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (131)
19.55%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (64)
9.55%
No I am happy with my course choice (379)
56.57%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (96)
14.33%

Watched Threads