The Student Room Group

Why does my girlfriend want me to put on weight?

Over the past few months, I’ve put on nearly 30 pounds. I’ve never had a problem with weight before, but my girlfriend seems to be influencing my diet. We’ve been going out for food more often as well, since she keeps suggesting to go. She also seems to like my extra weight and when I asked her about it, she said it’s nicer to cuddle with and she thinks it’s cute. I don’t know what to think of this, but I don’t mind having the weight, especially since she likes it. However, I just crossed over the overweight line, which I’ve never crossed before.
She's a chubby chaser...mhm, welp at least you can enjoy the food you like.
She doesn't want you to cheat on her or have other girls be attracted to you so, therefore she likes that you're gaining weight. If I were you mate, I would suggest that you tell her that for your next date, you guys are going to the gym. See how she reacts.
Maybe she's self conscious about her own weight and if you're heavier it makes her feel better about herself?
Reply 4
Original post by aka_amani
Maybe she's self conscious about her own weight and if you're heavier it makes her feel better about herself?

She's pretty skinny, but I can see where you're coming from.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending