Plymouth or Exeter Watch

Nasher and Basher
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Just would like peoples opnions on the University of Plymouth and how it is and also on Exeter and how it is as a University and etc?

Any info, opnions- express yourself freely.
Sarahl89
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
This is my problem too!!! but its Exeters cornwall campus for me.

i love plymouth & how its right in the middle of everything and so close to everythins and on the coast and they have an amazinggg library & sports centre and the city seems soo nice too.

haven't been to exeter though so im not very useful there!!

i really like to look of the cornwall campus from what ive seen online & in prospectuses though and if its as nice as it looks when i visit i think im gonna be inclined to put exeter as first choice and plymouth as my insurance - plus exeters so much further up the league tables so maybe a more creditable degree...though obviously that comes second to liking the uni in the first place!! decisions decisions!!!
eDDeboo
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Best to check out the Exeter forum.. I know it has a much better reputation
cdeu12
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
exeter is miles better and I think it is a fab uni. Its reputation is improving, it's got a great variety of courses etc. Yeah checking out the subforum would be a good idea.
Johnni
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Sarahl89)
This is my problem too!!! but its Exeters cornwall campus for me.

i love plymouth & how its right in the middle of everything and so close to everythins and on the coast and they have an amazinggg library & sports centre and the city seems soo nice too.
Have the same dillema. Although i have some other uni's in the mix Exeter (cornwall campus) & Plymouth i am considering but as i have'nt been to either yet i'm undecided.The Cornwall Campus seems really good to live at but i feel i will get bored with it being in the middle of nowhere.
amy.dd
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Purely on knowing the two places (not universities) fairly well I would go for Exeter.
Plymouth is scummy, I hate going there and everyone around here hates it.
Although Exeter has its down points there is lots going on and a lot to do.

Ergh, the only reason I would ever go to plymouth is for the aquarium *shudders*

Its also known as the back up choice to a large amount of students at exeter college.
Angelil
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Why would you ever choose Plymouth over Exeter? Exeter is better in every way :p:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1236)
79.59%
Leave (317)
20.41%

Watched Threads