Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Had my partner interview today for digital innovation in tax ,unsure on how it went there we definitely good moments however I do feel I could’ve done better if I was more prepared. How long does one normally take to find out the outcome and does anyone have any idea on the general success rate at partner interviews, I’ve never interviewed before so whether that showed I do not know. Thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    I had my interview at the end of may and I heard about two weeks after, I've applied for the same course.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cmccartan1)
    I had my interview at the end of may and I heard about two weeks after, I've applied for the same course.
    Okay thanks, stil lwaiting to hear.

Did you get in?

ReputationRep:
    yep im in andd I made a few slip ups in my interview too so hopefully you will too

ReputationRep:
    I’ve got my final interview coming up soon. Any tips/advice ???

ReputationRep:
    I’ve got my final interview coming up soon. Any tips/advice ???

ReputationRep:
    just be really passionate about whatever it is youre going to do and be yourself i suppose. My presentation was a bit short so it would be best to make sure it lasts the full five minutes. I asked so many questions as well because there was loads of left over time at the end so be prepared to have something to chat about. Good luck

ReputationRep:
    Thanks Im still in the brainstorming stage for my presentation, literally cantt think of anything for it and want to stay away from brexit. Do you have any suggestions on what i should do my presentation on( assurance).
    just be really passionate about whatever it is youre going to do and be yourself i suppose. My presentation was a bit short so it would be best to make sure it lasts the full five minutes. I asked so many questions as well because there was loads of left over time at the end so be prepared to have something to chat about. Good luck

ReputationRep:
    I did mine on the Cambridge analytica scandal but I was for digital innovation (tax)

ReputationRep:
    I did mine on the Cambridge analytica scandal but I was for digital innovation (tax)
    I didn’t get the offer, butchered my interview, she asked me about whether I had researched London as movijgnfrom up north at 18 alone is a big ask and I couldn’t think of a way to assure her I was capable of it even though im sure I am.

I also did Cambridge analytica for my digital innovation in tax, small world good choice ahaha

ReputationRep:
    I found out a few days later when I interviewed. Welcome to the suck if you get in. Worst employer.

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to finance and bankingGuide to accountancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

ICAEW logo

ICAEW

"Choose a career journey with limitless possibilities."

Quick link:

Unanswered finance and accountancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.