A Level revision a week before exams

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Right now I'm trying to fit in revision for all of my subjects but I feel like there's not enough time to get in all the content? Some stuff I've gone over numerous times, other stuff this is only the 1st/2nd time I've gone through it.

I have been working a considerable amount throughout the year, but I'm just worried I won't remember all the content in the exam (especially for some of my content heavy subjects).

I don't know where I've gone wrong, but I am aiming for A's/A*'s and I wasn't expecting to be this worried and stressed about not remembering all the content, has anyone else been in this position where everything turned out fine?
BTAnonymous
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I think most of us are thinking about the worst case scenario and it's fine, just like before an interview you think about the smallest details and the worst case scenario but it usually never happens because (hopefully) you're prepared.
NOgunniyi
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
you'll be fine. Breathe Deep and do the best you can. worrying like this can only make you more stressed and less effective. I know it's tempting but don't stress
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (717)
33.77%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (911)
42.91%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (402)
18.94%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.38%

Watched Threads