The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Newcastle University (NCL) Student Life in Newcastle chat thread and FAQ

Welcome to the official Newcastle University Student Life in Newcastle thread 2018!

Ask your questions, share your thoughts and learn more about student life in the Toon.

[video="youtube;-kHeaFchif8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kHeaFchif8 [/video]

More videos

Handy links
Reply 1
Hello
I’m joining Newcastle University London campus this September. I’m joining for Msc International Business Management.
I was hoping to get in touch with my fellow classmates through a facebook group or WhatsApp group if any exists.
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Original post by Vaish_
Hello
I’m joining Newcastle University London campus this September. I’m joining for Msc International Business Management.
I was hoping to get in touch with my fellow classmates through a facebook group or WhatsApp group if any exists.

Hi Vaish,

Unfortunately we don't currently have any University managed postgraduate social media groups. Hopefully you will meet some fellow students on here 😊 Sorry this wasn't more help!

Valentina
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 3
No worries thank you
Does anyone know the number of lectures, seminars and practicals a week for Biomedical Science or a typical timetable for the subject?
Original post by revolvingseed
Does anyone know the number of lectures, seminars and practicals a week for Biomedical Science or a typical timetable for the subject?

Hi revolvingseed,

I'm afraid we don't have this information online, but if you drop us an email at [email protected] we'll send you over a sample timetable and FAQs document that should help.

Hope this helps 😊
Susie
Good morning! As this thread has not been used for some time, we have set up a new 'Life as a student at NCL' thread for 2022-23. If you have any questions or comments about student life, please do get in touch here 😊

Quick Reply

Latest