[Exam Jam] PHYSICS: Your Strengths and Worries - 30th May 2018

Watch this thread
niamhdoesmaths
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago

Exam Jam Day Three - Physics!

There's no questioning it - Physics is tough. There are so many different subtopics to know about; from electricity to space, to forces to radiation - completely different topics all with the blanket term "Physics" slapped on them.

Because of how vast the study of physics is, there will naturally be parts of it we love, and parts we really struggle with. This thread is for sharing these!

So whatever level you're studying at... which areas of Physics are you strongest at, and which topics are you finding it really tricky to understand?

Physics All Day Revision thread
millbaker
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
magnetic fields are a nightmare!!!!!!!!
niamhdoesmaths
Rep:
(Original post by millbaker)
I agree!
jesusjessica15
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by millbaker)
Yep..... I don't get some bits of the topic of Magnetism and Electromagnetism.......is that bad?:ashamed:
well, better get revising then........:banghead:
giothevanna11
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by jesusjessica15)
Yep..... I don't get some bits of the topic of Magnetism and Electromagnetism.......is that bad?:ashamed:
well, better get revising then........:banghead:
I'm exactly the same!! That topic is my worst by far and I'm pretty worried about it coming up/being worth a lot of marks in the exam
Iou1321
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Put your questions down here anything you don't understand?
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
I used to really enjoy the EM spectrum but loathed anything related to forces/mechanics which just felt so dull.
jesusjessica15
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by giothevanna11)
I'm exactly the same!! That topic is my worst by far and I'm pretty worried about it coming up/being worth a lot of marks in the exam
I'm sure you'll be fine...... I'm making simple flash cards on TSR so check it out......... but it's the triple spec so if you're dual science make sure you learn the
right things
giothevanna11
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by jesusjessica15)
I'm sure you'll be fine...... I'm making simple flash cards on TSR so check it out......... but it's the triple spec so if you're dual science make sure you learn the
right things
I'll take a look because I'm doing Triple too Thanks!
niamhdoesmaths
Rep:
(Original post by 04MR17)
I used to really enjoy the EM spectrum but loathed anything related to forces/mechanics which just felt so dull.
Mechanics is great! Circular motion always gets me in a muddle though
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (42)
15.91%
The paper was reasonable (133)
50.38%
Not feeling great about that exam... (66)
25%
It was TERRIBLE (23)
8.71%

Watched Threads